Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

was only a short time ago pep was telling us sergio has earned the right to decide if he stays or not.
He probably could‘ve stayed, just not at what he’s earning now and not in the role he used to have. He’s a legend and I love the guy, but there would’ve had to be some give and take on his end, and by all accounts he wasn’t willing to do it.

was only a short time ago pep was telling us sergio has earned the right to decide if he stays or not.
Kun might have wished to call it day so the decision was more mutual than one way or another.

Last two seasons have been injury riddled , he has lost a lot of his speed and takes a long time to recover from injuries and for both parties it is the right call IMO.

You don't want to see him struggling through another season its always best to leave when you are near the top of game but on the decline and I think Kun has to ply his remaining days in a less physically demanding league.

Said for years that I'd be a blubbering mess the day it was announced Sergio would be leaving.

Can confirm that this has happened.

Said for years that I'd be a blubbering mess the day it was announced Sergio would be leaving.

Can confirm that this has happened.
You have plenty of good memories to draw on , no dramas being emotional but they should be tears of joy.

Really wasn’t ready to hear this. This certainly changes the complexion of the remainder of the season.

One-by-one that core group is leaving us. Pablo, Vinnie, David, Sergio...I guess Dinho wins the “last man standing” bottle.

And as funny as it sounds, as appreciated as he is, he still may be our most under appreciated player ever.

Thank you for one of the happiest moments in my life Kun. I’ll never forget that moment, I’ll never forget being closer to my Dad than I’ve ever been as he crushed me jumping up and down. I’ll never forget the noise that erupted.

It was an honour and a privilege to have witnessed both his debut and 93.20......Like you say,memories that will always give great pleasure.

Other supporters would give anything for 'that moment' in time and to have witnessed and worshipped a player like Kun for 10 years.

Who would have thought as we left Maine Rd that our club could ever reach the heights it has?!

Nothing short of Magic!

I’m not sad. How can I be when he gave us the best years of his career and the best football memories I have? I’m thankful we had him, but cycles must come to an end.

A true legend, a model professional and one of the best damn strikers to ever grace the premier league. Good luck Sergio wherever you end up.

This is how it feels to be City...

As sad a moment this is,the memories have been amazing and the lad leaves with his head held high,and as a bone fide Premier League legend.

The timing is right and the call was absolutely the correct one.

The King is dead,long live the King!
Spot on Fantasy IMO you usually call it correctly and have again this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.