Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit coincidental that now we are interested that Athletico suddenly think they can keep him and mention his buy out clause.

Surely if negotiation are ongoing with Juve then a they have already accepted lower than his release clause. Although it does indicate they may be happy for us to come in

wrongun73 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
wrongun73 said:
dont talk with your dick out mate, aguero has said many times he'd like to play in england!
dont flatter yourself that italy is a big draw, apart from the milan clubs as most realise its a shite league. theres more to most players than wanting a bit of sunshine and nice architecture!

thats a bit out of order mate...there is ice cream and fantastic pizza and pasta too, not to mention the great wine.

yeah but apart from the architecture, ice cream, pizza, pasta, wine, roads, aquaducts, drains, etc, what else have the italians ever done for us!? lol

Bloody Romans, can't take a joke :-).

I apologise straight away if this has been done, been at work all day, but on my way to work this morning Talkshite had a South American "expert" on who said that Tevez is one of those annoying players who is great but not world class but Aguero will be world class. Furthermore he thought it absolutely logical that a deal with Athletico would happen.

It is in Tevez's interests to talk to Sergio and big up Manchester and City because the Athletico deal may be his only option.

reddishblue said:
Just out of interest, does anyone know who represents Aguero?
Not Kia.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm --<br /><br />
Taylor said:
Does anyone thing Tevez would play for Athletico?
If he really wants to live in Madrid and raise his kids, then yes. no question. Being picky over his move will show Tevez' true colors.

Rammyblues said:
I apologise straight away if this has been done, been at work all day, but on my way to work this morning Talkshite had a South American "expert" on who said that Tevez is one of those annoying players who is great but not world class but Aguero will be world class. Furthermore he thought it absolutely logical that a deal with Athletico would happen.

It is in Tevez's interests to talk to Sergio and big up Manchester and City because the Athletico deal may be his only option.

you may have a very good point there and id say Atletico Madrid would be a club suited to tevez!

hgblue said:
I'll show my arse if he signs for Athletico. He's been tapped up by someone.

Do you have thoughts on who?

I know Inter has wanted him ever since he left ARG. But they seem to be selling to make Fair Play work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.