Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
blinkblue said:
LoveCity said:
blinkblue said:
I'm sort of hoping Argentina get knocked out of the Copa America early so we can get this guy sorted out. I'd be gutted if we weren't in for him.

Well they are third in their group with one game to go but even the two best third place teams (from three groups!) go through to the next round.
I know, I've been watching and they've been dire so far. Batista is shit manager though, playing Banega over Pastore is ridiculous!

I agree that he is a shit manager but i would play banega over Pastore in his position aswell..

Pastore doesn't really suit the 3 man midfield Batista plays. Under the Lavezzi-Messi-Tevez attack.

Pastore is too attacking and doesn't suit it. Banega is much better CM than Pastore is.

20sbc07 said:
simon23 said:
with tevez wanting out you would have to ask a very big question of the manager/coaching staff/scouts IF we arent in for him!!!!

RM has acknowledged (before tevez came out with his statement.....though Im sure he already knew before tevez said it) that we need another striker....well now we need two....I just hope that aguero is the number one target on his list cause he should be

We don't need two new strikers...

Assuming Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor leave we just need 1 striker to replace Tevez.

I think Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Jo and Guidetti is enough.

Dzeko still needs time to adapt...and no one knows if he will

Jo is absolutely useless and should be given away

guidetti is a kid who we dont even know if he is capable of making the jump up to the first team

balotelli - genius but scarely unpredictable and cannt as yet be relied on

we need two forwards

BlueCityfan said:
blinkblue said:
LoveCity said:
Well they are third in their group with one game to go but even the two best third place teams (from three groups!) go through to the next round.
I know, I've been watching and they've been dire so far. Batista is shit manager though, playing Banega over Pastore is ridiculous!

I agree that he is a shit manager but i would play banega over Pastore in his position aswell..

Pastore doesn't really suit the 3 man midfield Batista plays. Under the Lavezzi-Messi-Tevez attack.

Pastore is too attacking and doesn't suit it. Banega is much better CM than Pastore is.
I would usually agree with you but when you have Mascherano and Cambiasso behind you, two of the best defensive midfielder's in the world, I think it would be fine to play him in front of them. Plus I just think Banega is a shit player. If I were him I would go for:

-------------Romero

Zabaleta--Milito--Samuel--Zanetti

-----Cambiasso--Mascherano

-------------Pastore

---Messi------Tevez-----Aguero

blinkblue said:
BlueCityfan said:
blinkblue said:

I would usually agree with you but when you have Mascherano and Cambiasso behind you, two of the best defensive midfielder's in the world, I think it would be fine to play him in front of them. Plus I just think Banega is a shit player. If I were him I would go for:

-------------Romero

-------------Pastore

You kidding me? :D He is a very good player and young aswell. Plays for Valencia and he is similiar level to David Silva.

BlueCityfan said:
blinkblue said:
BlueCityfan said:

-------------Romero

-------------Pastore

You kidding me? :D He is a very good player and young aswell. Plays for Valencia and he is similiar level to David Silva.
Ahhaa haaa haaaa haaa!!!

BlueCityfan said:
blinkblue said:
BlueCityfan said:

-------------Romero

-------------Pastore

From what I've seen from him for Valencia, Argentina and Athletico Madrid I think he is massively overrated and pretty gash, nowhere fucking near the level of Silva. Good on Football Manager but will never live up to the hype in real life in my opinion.

simon23 said:
20sbc07 said:
simon23 said:
with tevez wanting out you would have to ask a very big question of the manager/coaching staff/scouts IF we arent in for him!!!!

RM has acknowledged (before tevez came out with his statement.....though Im sure he already knew before tevez said it) that we need another striker....well now we need two....I just hope that aguero is the number one target on his list cause he should be

Assuming Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor leave we just need 1 striker to replace Tevez.

guidetti is a kid who we dont even know if he is capable of making the jump up to the first team

we need two forwards

I disagree I think that with a good run of games either Dzeko or Balotelli will have no problem at all. I think Mancini trusts them but not quite enough to be our #1 strikers, thats where Aguero comes in.
I'll be very surprised if we get more than 1 striker.

Banega is a good player but he's different to Silva & not even close to being in the same class in the attacking third.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 pm --<br /><br />
20sbc07 said:
simon23 said:
20sbc07 said:

we need two forwards

I disagree I think that with a good run of games either Dzeko or Balotelli will have no problem at all. I think Mancini trusts them but not quite enough to be our #1 strikers, thats where Aguero comes in.

Mancini said he needed another striker as well as Tevez so if Tevez goes & we only get one, we'll clearly be a man short of what Mancini had in mind.

Neville Kneville said:
Banega is a good player but he's different to Silva & not even close to being in the same class in the attacking third.

-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 pm --

20sbc07 said:
simon23 said:

we need two forwards

Mancini said he needed another striker as well as Tevez so if Tevez goes & we only get one, we'll clearly be a man short of what Mancini had in mind.
Unless the striker Mancini was talking about was a replacement for Tecez, as Bobby knew Tevez would be leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.