Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSonBlue said:
simon23 said:
with tevez wanting out you would have to ask a very big question of the manager/coaching staff/scouts IF we arent in for him!!!!

RM has acknowledged (before tevez came out with his statement.....though Im sure he already knew before tevez said it) that we need another striker....well now we need two....I just hope that aguero is the number one target on his list cause he should be

Totally agree.

We should also be going after this guy:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784</a>

Can't believe it's being dismissed due to the Chelsea link to be honest.

Go get him Cooky!!

Zarate? Mancini likes him but wishes he was 5 years younger.

Aguero is the best player on the planet that is available and would fit right into our team and the prem. Hes been consistent for Atletico for the past few years and last year he stood out like a sore thumb. Hes a top class talent and is the kind of player to replace Tevez so we can play the same system as we have for the past 2 seasons. Aguero isnt the same player as Tevez but he plays in the same position(just behind a targetman, dropping deep to get the ball or he can play wide of a front 3) which is what we need if Mancini wants to play the same formation again. If we got this guy i'd say he will be the best signing the club has ever made and he could single handedly win us trophies.

GeorgeDom said:
Etchy said:
i watched argentina yesterday and the whole team was garbage LOL... messi had a freekick from about 20 yards out... row Zd it... they play a weird formation, like a 434 really doesnt suit anyone in the team :/

aside from that does anyone thing aguero for tevez as a replacement and lavezzi instead of sanchez wud still be on? 2 argentinians for one leaving? so zaba, lavezzi, aguero? plus theres talk of that keeper too...romero

434 Formation Thats a bit of an advantage!!!!!!

Hahaha I thought the same and they were still garbage :)

I'm sort of hoping Argentina get knocked out of the Copa America early so we can get this guy sorted out. I'd be gutted if we weren't in for him.

blinkblue said:
I'm sort of hoping Argentina get knocked out of the Copa America early so we can get this guy sorted out. I'd be gutted if we weren't in for him.

to be honest ive not seen or heard anything decent to say we are actually interested??

blinkblue said:

Well they are third in their group with one game to go but even the two best third place teams (from three groups!) go through to the next round.

LoveCity said:
blinkblue said:

Well they are third in their group with one game to go but even the two best third place teams (from three groups!) go through to the next round.
I know, I've been watching and they've been dire so far. Batista is shit manager though, playing Banega over Pastore is ridiculous!

20sbc07 said:
simon23 said:
with tevez wanting out you would have to ask a very big question of the manager/coaching staff/scouts IF we arent in for him!!!!

RM has acknowledged (before tevez came out with his statement.....though Im sure he already knew before tevez said it) that we need another striker....well now we need two....I just hope that aguero is the number one target on his list cause he should be

We don't need two new strikers...

Assuming Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor leave we just need 1 striker to replace Tevez.

I think Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Jo and Guidetti is enough.

would be ok with that but would prefer that French youngster we were linked with instead of Jo

Graham Hunter seems to think it'd be a good buy and I really hope we do get him ...

Manchester City will make a "five-star" signing if they can prise Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid's grasp, says Graham Hunter.

The Argentinian international has been linked with a move to City - as well as Real Madrid and Juventus - since declaring his wish to leave Atletico in May.

Revista de la Liga pundit Hunter told Sky Sports News that 23-year-old Aguero is well-suited to Premier League football and would slot in perfectly if City skipper Carlos Tevez gets his wish and leaves England.

"My view is that Manchester City would do exceptional business and given that he is available - because he has come out and said 'I formerly request a transfer, I want to go to a big club and win things'," said Hunter.

"They have the money to sign him, he is an exceptional talent; I personally think that in large parts of the UK he is undervalued. He has [Lionel] Messi-like skills, he has an enormously strong physique which he has worked on very hard which will make adaptation to the Premier League much more achievable.

"He is also a very placid, loyal character; he has stayed at Atletico Madrid, I think, long after he should have done and therefore if Manchester City can lever him out of Atletico Madrid I think it would be business of exceptional, five-star class."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.