Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMo' said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
It's The Sun and there's no quotes, But fuck it, I like it ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3681814/Sergio-Aguero-in-talks-with-Manchester-City.html#mySunComments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... unComments</a>

Great post from a rag after that article.

The-red666

sad to see you still have the same arguments over and over that the berties are buying success when the reality is every team all over Europe are doing the same the only difference is the amount being used. think for one second if Sheik Mansour bought United from the glazers would we be complaining? no! let's not fall in hypocritical childish argument. the berties are the richest club in the world and that's a fact is not going away. i for one celebrate the fact that they have become a serious threat it is a constant reminder for us to push for excellence and can only make the derby victory so sweet. last year we lost the F.A cup to them that was a very tuff pill to swallow and Sir Alex realized they have passed the cap of being just "noisy". it is no coincidence that he was very aggressive in the transfer market and still believe we are not finish yet.
the P.L. is going to be disputed between 3 teams this year and yes i believe the berties is one of them the other one the chavs. that is reality. hatred aside in footballing terms you would be naive enough not to consider them as a threat.learn to accept it and let immature comments like "arsenalPrime" and the rest of the goons or loserfools use the "buying success crap" we are better that that.
if you add Rio,Roo,and Berba fees can you honestly say we did not buy success? we did and we were the only one at that time that can do that. don't give your rival ammunition to shoot you with but rather let's settle it on the pitch much smarter. never before has the Derby become so anxiously awaited and never before has households within Manchester being so pumped up for the big day... you know pizzas will be flying and for a few days following the derbies a few will be sleeping in the couch !

Blimey. Proof there's an exception to every rule.

bluesince76 said:
BlueMo' said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
It's The Sun and there's no quotes, But fuck it, I like it ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3681814/Sergio-Aguero-in-talks-with-Manchester-City.html#mySunComments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... unComments</a>

The-red666

sad to see you still have the same arguments over and over that the berties are buying success when the reality is every team all over Europe are doing the same the only difference is the amount being used. think for one second if Sheik Mansour bought United from the glazers would we be complaining? no! let's not fall in hypocritical childish argument. the berties are the richest club in the world and that's a fact is not going away. i for one celebrate the fact that they have become a serious threat it is a constant reminder for us to push for excellence and can only make the derby victory so sweet. last year we lost the F.A cup to them that was a very tuff pill to swallow and Sir Alex realized they have passed the cap of being just "noisy". it is no coincidence that he was very aggressive in the transfer market and still believe we are not finish yet.
the P.L. is going to be disputed between 3 teams this year and yes i believe the berties is one of them the other one the chavs. that is reality. hatred aside in footballing terms you would be naive enough not to consider them as a threat.learn to accept it and let immature comments like "arsenalPrime" and the rest of the goons or loserfools use the "buying success crap" we are better that that.
if you add Rio,Roo,and Berba fees can you honestly say we did not buy success? we did and we were the only one at that time that can do that. don't give your rival ammunition to shoot you with but rather let's settle it on the pitch much smarter. never before has the Derby become so anxiously awaited and never before has households within Manchester being so pumped up for the big day... you know pizzas will be flying and for a few days following the derbies a few will be sleeping in the couch !

Yeah, i saw that comment before i posted the link lol. Whenever i read something from an intelligent rag, i always think it must be a blue in desguise ;)

with tevez wanting out you would have to ask a very big question of the manager/coaching staff/scouts IF we arent in for him!!!!

RM has acknowledged (before tevez came out with his statement.....though Im sure he already knew before tevez said it) that we need another striker....well now we need two....I just hope that aguero is the number one target on his list cause he should be

Fair play to The-red666 tbh, i know some of you wont give credit to them bunch no matter what but i found it refreshing if im honest.

He was speaking just as a football fan in general i think, and cutting away from the severe rivalry.

p.s. Most other rags can still "suck mah bawls kyle" then go take a swim in mount doom, that is all.

i watched argentina yesterday and the whole team was garbage LOL... messi had a freekick from about 20 yards out... row Zd it... they play a weird formation, like a 434 really doesnt suit anyone in the team :/

aside from that does anyone thing aguero for tevez as a replacement and lavezzi instead of sanchez wud still be on? 2 argentinians for one leaving? so zaba, lavezzi, aguero? plus theres talk of that keeper too...romero

Love hate relationship with this transfer window!

Been watching vids of Aguero alll morning and he look immense! Wish this god damn copa america would hurry up and finish already! God im so impatient, im having one of those days where transfers are taking over my life!

BlakeTheBlue said:
bluesince76 said:
BlueMo' said:

The-red666

Yeah, i saw that comment before i posted the link lol. Whenever i read something from an intelligent rag, i always think it must be a blue in desguise ;)

reading the posts at the bottom of that article make me realise that some of those rags know fuck all about our club! haha its very funny!

simon23 said:
with tevez wanting out you would have to ask a very big question of the manager/coaching staff/scouts IF we arent in for him!!!!

RM has acknowledged (before tevez came out with his statement.....though Im sure he already knew before tevez said it) that we need another striker....well now we need two....I just hope that aguero is the number one target on his list cause he should be

Totally agree.

We should also be going after this guy:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784</a>

Can't believe it's being dismissed due to the Chelsea link to be honest.

Go get him Cooky!!

Etchy said:
i watched argentina yesterday and the whole team was garbage LOL... messi had a freekick from about 20 yards out... row Zd it... they play a weird formation, like a 434 really doesnt suit anyone in the team :/

aside from that does anyone thing aguero for tevez as a replacement and lavezzi instead of sanchez wud still be on? 2 argentinians for one leaving? so zaba, lavezzi, aguero? plus theres talk of that keeper too...romero

434 Formation Thats a bit of an advantage!!!!!!

simon23 said:

We don't need two new strikers...

Assuming Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor leave we just need 1 striker to replace Tevez.

I think Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Jo and Guidetti is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.