Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
goal.com are suggesting this

Real Madrid offer Karim Benzema or Gonzalo Higuain to Manchester City as they open talks over a €56 million swoop for Carlos Tevez

The Spanish giants have offered €28 million cash plus either of their two big-name strikers as bait to land wantaway Argentine striker

no ta from me. i want aguero

I dont know if those figures are true. And we can sign them to a descent wage, how we could say no to that deal.

bobmcfc said:

Real Madrid offer Karim Benzema or Gonzalo Higuain to Manchester City as they open talks over a €56 million swoop for Carlos Tevez

The Spanish giants have offered €28 million cash plus either of their two big-name strikers as bait to land wantaway Argentine striker

I agree, I would much prefer Aguero. We need to find some way of getting rid of Carlos though, at the fee we deem appropriate that is.

bobmcfc said:

I agree, either 56 million or nothing! i rate both Mario and Dzeko higher than those two.

okstate99 said:
bobmcfc said:

I dont know if those figures are true. And we can sign them to a descent wage, how we could say no to that deal.

ok, mancini says he wants 4 strikers, if we lose tevez we have 2 strikers left. if we could do this deal and still get sergio i would approve. if not then i believe we need a player like benzema less because he is similar to dzeko.

sergio would be a like for like tevez replacement

bobmcfc said:
okstate99 said:
bobmcfc said:

Guidetti will get the 4th spot. and i rather have Guidetti than Eto.

ok, mancini says he wants 4 strikers, if we lose tevez we have 2 strikers left. if we could do this deal and still get sergio i would approve. if not then i believe we need a player like benzema less because he is similar to dzeko.

<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 pm --<br /><br />Guidetti will get the 4th spot. and i rather have Guidetti than Eto.

zeven said:
bobmcfc said:
okstate99 said:

-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 pm --

if saving money was the only aim ok, but we are not skint, Guidetti before Eto'o? How many times have you watched Guidetti?

zeven said:
bobmcfc said:
okstate99 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC QUOTE THAT WAS RATHER GUIDETTI THAN ETO GENIUS

zeven said:
bobmcfc said:
okstate99 said:

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

zeven said:
bobmcfc said:

I agree, either 56 million or nothing! i rate both Mario and Dzeko higher than those two.
And me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.