Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigster100 said:
alera said:
Sneijder, Sanchez, Vertonghen and Aguero. Yes please. If we signed those players, kept Tevez and the rest of our quality we would easily win the prem next season IMO looking at how weak the rags are and the amount Chelsea and Arsenal need to stregthen (We have already caught these sides up even without further signings.

Surely we wont spring for all those players though would cost £100 - £120 million plus huge wages. Then again if we could shift the 11 or so players we want shut of the wages would be covered easily and maybe £50 - or £60 million back if we are lucky.

I think realistically Sanchez and Vertonghen we could well end up getting but the likes of Aguero and Sneijder are wanted by every major club in europe unfortunately we are not going to get these sort of players if the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern or even the rags go in for them seriously.

People thought the rags were weak at the beginning of this last season...they won the title and got to the fimal of the champions league. As much as it pains me to say it, they will still be major contenders next season....behind us of course!

United was weak this year, other top four contenders were just weaker. IN the case of Chelsea, they failed to reinforce and it cost them. The Chelsea that started the season 5-0 would have annihilated United if Injuries and self inflicted trauma didn't do them in. Arsenal was poorer than last season and so was Liverpool. In the end United won by default. Don't get me wrong United will always be a strong team: They have Rooney, and Vidic as the spine, but their supporting cast wasn't as good as years prior.

Unluckily for us, we are still figuring ourselves out. So we didn't have a chance, but Chelsea should have won it easily had they ponied up for Luiz and Neymar at the beginning of the season, rahter than hoping their old guys would make it thru the year unscathed. They gambled and lost. They let 5 players go and brought in 2. One was injured most of the season (The liverpool guy) and the other took the required time to blend in. But worst was the injury bug to Terry, Drogba, Lampard and Essien. The 4 corners of their core.

avoidconfusion said:
Cannot see us splash 39m on Aguero to be honest. Not with the FFPR looming.

The only reason we'd go for him is if Tevez is on his way out. Apparently City value Tevez at 50m so we'd be making a profit replacing him with Aguero.

20sbc07 said:
avoidconfusion said:

The only reason we'd go for him is if Tevez is on his way out. Apparently City value Tevez at 50m so we'd be making a profit replacing him with Aguero.

Yes if we sell Tevez then I can see us making a move for Aguero.

20sbc07 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Tevez might be valued at 50m...but there is no chance anyone would pay that. Maybe half of that, MAX.

Aguero would probably cost more than Tevez.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Tevez might be valued at 50m...but there is no chance anyone would pay that. Maybe half of that, MAX.

You've just gave up your wum identity.

I would just buy aguero (if he's willing to come of course) i wouldn't be waiting around to see what tevez does.
even if he's the only player we buy.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Get out of here

avoidconfusion said:
BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:

Get out of here

25million for arguably the best striker in the world hahaha. im glad your not in charge of our club.

TaylorWill07 said:
25million for arguably the best striker in the world hahaha. im glad your not in charge of our club.
Messi is the best striker in the world and there is no argument about it unless you consider Ronaldo a striker as well, then there's room for debate.

That said, 25m for Tevez is the most ridiculous thing I've read this morning, and I read bluemoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.