Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
Yeah. And Lukaku said that he wants to play in a stadium with 50k fans. When Chelsea only have like 40k. And City have even bigger crowds in 45k.

It still looks like Lukaku will be going to Chelsea. Just because a player says something doesn't mean he end up doing it. Things and plans can change. And btw..do you think and do you want that Aguero will join Chelsea?

I dont think he will. Neymar, Lukaku, Torres, Drogba, Sturridge, Aguero etc...how many top strikers do you want? :D

Aguero is most likely not even a Chelsea target. And if Real aren't interested.

Then there isn't many options for him.

Even Juve could be a possible destination for him then.
I answered most of your points already, which were made by BillyShears. No I don't particularly want him at Chelsea as he'd be surplus to requirements. But it isn't impossible considering Anelka, Malouda and Drogba may be leaving.

Castiel said:
BlueCityfan said:
Yeah. And Lukaku said that he wants to play in a stadium with 50k fans. When Chelsea only have like 40k. And City have even bigger crowds in 45k.

It still looks like Lukaku will be going to Chelsea. Just because a player says something doesn't mean he end up doing it. Things and plans can change. And btw..do you think and do you want that Aguero will join Chelsea?

I dont think he will. Neymar, Lukaku, Torres, Drogba, Sturridge, Aguero etc...how many top strikers do you want? :D

Aguero is most likely not even a Chelsea target. And if Real aren't interested.

Then there isn't many options for him.

Even Juve could be a possible destination for him then.
I answered most of your points already, which were made by BillyShears. No I don't particularly want him at Chelsea as he'd be surplus to requirements. But it isn't impossible considering Anelka, Malouda and Drogba may be leaving.

Don't you think that the uncertainty surrounding who'll be your next manager and Roman's generally trigger happy nature will have some baring on whether players choose to come to Chelsea. I fear you'll attract bigger mercenaries than even we do because frankly, I can't see many footballing reasons for joining your club right now...

Why are people getting so bent out of shape that some footballers might not see us as CL staples yet?

taconinja said:
Why are people getting so bent out of shape that some footballers might not see us as CL staples yet?

I agree, we arent YET. And no, not all football players have kept up on our development, so we might need to educate them, but might not get that chance since they might have already made up their mind to begin with.

doomuk said:
BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:
The only reason we'd go for him is if Tevez is on his way out. Apparently City value Tevez at 50m so we'd be making a profit replacing him with Aguero.

Tevez might be valued at 50m...but there is no chance anyone would pay that. Maybe half of that, MAX.

Aguero would probably cost more than Tevez.

Half of 50m?? So 25m?
So what your saying is Tevez is worth no more than Darren Bent!
The Darren Bent deal was 24m including bonus's

Your saying that Andy Carroll is worth more than Tevez?
Veron was better than Tevez?
Fools sake Swp went to Chelsea for 21m!!

Take your rag hat off or go back to Trafford you WUM.

Haha..people. Sorry for late reply. But let me ask you a question.

Who is willing to pay 50m for an 27-year old striker who has stated not long ago that he wants to retire/end his career in europe when he is like 30...?

He might be the best striker in the world atm...but he has been swapping clubs every 2 years.

If Aguero is for sale for 40m....and he has the potential to be even better than Tevez (and is already pretty close), and is much younger too.

Who is willing to pay 50m?

You might say that Chelsea, because they were stupid enough to sign Torres for 50m.

But with the FFP rules coming..i dont think many clubs will waste 50m on a 3 year investment? I think every club knows now that Tevez is a great player but he also brings trouble with his greedy agent. it would be a risk to sign Tevez for any club.

BillyShears said:
Don't you think that the uncertainty surrounding who'll be your next manager and Roman's generally trigger happy nature will have some baring on whether players choose to come to Chelsea. I fear you'll attract bigger mercenaries than even we do because frankly, I can't see many footballing reasons for joining your club right now...
No I don't. Aside from Man United and Arsenal, every other club in football has had similar managerial changes every few years but the press like to single us out. Chelsea is a regular contender for the league, all domestic trophies and the CL every year. Plenty of sporting reasons.

Agüero: "I would like to continue in La Liga if its possible, cause Im now used to it. If not, I would like to join Premier League"

Agüero: "I want to leave. I'm open to all clubs, I have no preferences"

Inzi said:
Agüero: "I would like to continue in La Liga if its possible, cause Im now used to it. If not, I would like to join Premier League"

Well he obviously does have preferences.

Real or Barca, then if that can't happen he'll consider the Prem.

Rammy Blue said:
Inzi said:

Well he obviously does have preferences.

Real or Barca, then if that can't happen he'll consider the Prem.

Yep, thats how I see it exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.