Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a centre forward with electric pace he has a low centre on gravity so is very hard to get off the ball and has ball control like the ball is stuck to his feet and he has a trick or two up his sleeve.
He is one player i have wanted at City since we got took over the lad is world class end of story

The Game 77 said:
He is a centre forward with electric pace he has a low centre on gravity so is very hard to get off the ball and has ball control like the ball is stuck to his feet and he has a trick or two up his sleeve.
He is one player i have wanted at City since we got took over the lad is world class end of story

Agreed. He would rip up the Prem.

Rammy Blue said:
The Game 77 said:

are we even interested though rammy?

richards30 said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Game 77 said:

are we even interested though rammy?

Probably not, although I wouldn't mind seeing him here if Sanchez doesn't happen.

I actually think I want Aguero more than I want Sanchez. Hope Mancio jumps on this guy. Really haven't heard much about any concrete interest on our part. I'll even settle for a made up rumor from the mirror at this point.

Juve are what we were last season - a team trying to get places.

And as for the Italian league being dead, don't forget Inter Milan won the Champions League just 13 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.