Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the price fits the job. We have a player with his capabilities. I can't see him scoring anymore goals than Tevez for which I can't see them paired together in Mancini's setup. Carlos is staying anyway by the looks of it.

There is no chance of us signing Sergio Aguero if Tevez stays. If Tevez leaves, Aguero would be my favourite replacement. In contrast to Tevez, he has shown that he can form an effective partnership with another striker. I cannot see that the likelihood of our signing Aguero would be affected by our signing Sanchez.

I understand that one is almost a natural replacement for the other, but honestly, why can't we have both in the team?

I think I take Aguero over Dzeko and Balo personally.

I understand we have quality strikers and it may seam redundant. I just wouldn't want to pass on a talent like him just because signings we made last year and who knows how long Tevez will stay at City (if at all).

We do need another attacking option with our current strikeforce
Tevez bulldog attitude runs for everything chases down is the top dog upfront (will he stay)
Dzeko :Our tall striker should be winning everything in the air has got great feet but not the quickest
Balotelli : where to start unknown quanity at times has everything to be a world beater can he changed his attitude great last 3 games tho! my fave player at the mo

So i think we need another top draw forward at the club and Sergio "kun" Aguero fits the bill
As i have stated before on this thread he is lightning quick great dribbler got tricks and skill by the bucket load and scores a shed load of goals and is young 21 i think so plenty of years ahead of him

Can anyone tell me what Aguero is like playing from the left and cutting in? Has he ever played that role?

blinkblue said:
Can anyone tell me what Aguero is like playing from the left and cutting in? Has he ever played that role?
He can play either wing, AMC, solitary striker or in a front 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.