Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
blinkblue said:
BlueCityfan said:
blinkblue said:
I know, I've been watching and they've been dire so far. Batista is shit manager though, playing Banega over Pastore is ridiculous!

I agree that he is a shit manager but i would play banega over Pastore in his position aswell..

Pastore doesn't really suit the 3 man midfield Batista plays. Under the Lavezzi-Messi-Tevez attack.

Pastore is too attacking and doesn't suit it. Banega is much better CM than Pastore is.
I would usually agree with you but when you have Mascherano and Cambiasso behind you, two of the best defensive midfielder's in the world, I think it would be fine to play him in front of them. Plus I just think Banega is a shit player. If I were him I would go for:

-------------Romero

Zabaleta--Milito--Samuel--Zanetti

-----Cambiasso--Mascherano

-------------Pastore

---Messi------Tevez-----Aguero
^^^My thoughts exactly since the first game!!^^^

Dribble said:
blinkblue said:
BlueCityfan said:
I agree that he is a shit manager but i would play banega over Pastore in his position aswell..

Pastore doesn't really suit the 3 man midfield Batista plays. Under the Lavezzi-Messi-Tevez attack.

Pastore is too attacking and doesn't suit it. Banega is much better CM than Pastore is.
I would usually agree with you but when you have Mascherano and Cambiasso behind you, two of the best defensive midfielder's in the world, I think it would be fine to play him in front of them. Plus I just think Banega is a shit player. If I were him I would go for:

-------------Romero

Zabaleta--Milito--Samuel--Zanetti

-----Cambiasso--Mascherano

-------------Pastore

---Messi------Tevez-----Aguero
^^^My thoughts exactly since the first game!!^^^
To be honest I don't think Pastore should start unless it is deemed he is better as the main striker or as a winger. I think Argentina should go with a basic 442.

Zab..Buddisso..Milito...Zanetti
Aguero..Mash..Cambiaso..Di Maria
...........Messi..Higuain.............

Messi drops off to create in the hole and Higuain leads the line.

KingofDraw said:
i guess if you have the money then you can do what you feel u want to do. I dont think we Need 4 top strikers to be able to compete. its up to Dzeko and Balo to perform Mancini brought them here, i believe they will come good anyways.

Other teams seem to do fine with 3.

Barca: Villa, Messi, and bojan
Inter: Eto'o Milito and Balo year before
Real: Benzema Higuain Ade
Even united only used 3 strikers and they play 2 up front for most of the season.

So Pedro isn't a striker!

I'd suggest that Tranny is a striker too.

If we sign Kun, I will have an erection which lasts for 7 days straight. Maybe more. Even after masturbation.

BringBackSwales said:
Finch said:
If we sign Kun, I will have an erection which lasts for 7 days straight. Maybe more. Even after masturbation.

thanks for sharing that information, tosser!
Clever! Bought a chuckle. Don't tell me you didn't read that and think "yeah, same here".

Finch said:
BringBackSwales said:
Finch said:

thanks for sharing that information, tosser!
Clever! Bought a chuckle. Don't tell me you didn't read that and think "yeah, same here".

sorry to disappoint you Finch but no I didn't (but then again I am in my 50's)

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Aguero speculation is set to kick off again tomorrow, couple of papers claiming City's new sponsor money will help them get him #mcfc
16 minutes ago

Blue Haze said:
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Aguero speculation is set to kick off again tomorrow, couple of papers claiming City's new sponsor money will help them get him #mcfc
16 minutes ago

Must have been too poor to buy Aguero yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.