Sergio Aguero.

Tevez City said:
Selfish and careless today.

Shouldnt you be in argentina with your bum boy tevez?

Aguero got no service up front, even Silva struggled today. Aguero will be our top goal scorer at the end of the season.

He could have offered more today! Sometimes I think Mancini is a bit harsh on Dzeko I thought he would start today..

And Johnson should have played some part in the second half.. Aguero needs to improve.

Fanny Fart said:
WestGorton said:
Balti said:
Barclays Premier League Top Scorers

Van Persie Arsenal 13
Aguero Man City 10
Dzeko Man City 10
Ba Newcastle 9
Rooney Man Utd 9
Adebayor Tottenham 7
Balotelli Man City 6

Shit then obviously FPMSL
Exactly. A brilliant player in his first season in English football AND England.

Tbf, where else would he be playing English football? lol
Wales :P

adrianr said:
intheknow! said:
adrianr said:
It is the Sergio Aguero thread to be fair. Suarez for all his cuntish charm was playing the role of the lone front man far far better than Aguero today. At Atletico he often took games by the scruff single handedly and went and scored goals, which he hasn't really done so much here yet. I have plenty of hope for him though, you don't score 10 goals in a season already by being shite.

Maybe because at Atleti he was the main star they relied on. With Mancini's rotation, players are in and out of the team meaning they start lacking consistency.

Yup quite possibly. Need to give him a full season though for sure. If he can't be rotated in and out of a team and still be effective he's not going to be much use.

Tell that to Messi.

Passenger most of the game. Not settled into the prem enough yet to do as difficult a job as playing up front on his own at anfield. needs to put himself about a lot more, was standing off and looked a bit soft today.

I dont care what stats say. Without being bias i honestly believe hes been extremely average the past few games. Im not slating him, i know he'll come good coz its his first season but some people seriously need to stop pretending that hes on fire tbh

Agreed, a lot of excuses being made for Aguero, but for quite a few games now he's been average/poor, he needs to step it up with the Christmas run coming up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.