Sergio Aguero.

DTeacher said:
Oh look, Tevez City defending Tevez again.

Thought I smelt something.
It is so predictable and it's getting tiresome now. Tevez has gone (as good as) and we are undoubtedly a better unit because of it. Time for some on here to get used to it.

Tevez's attitude let him down, not his football. Although Aguero is looking a good if better replacement, the way he tracked back against arsenal, lovely.

Kun Aguero said:
alky313 said:
Tevez looked gash in his final appearances for us. He just didn't have the ability to differentiate when to dribble and when to pass. Aguero fits better with this team.

Stoke at home?

Brum in League cup...........i thinketh..............and yes he was crap in that game.

SLJRBlue said:
I know we all love the Dzeko chant, even when he's not playing. But Sergio has racked them up too, but we cant seem to find anything that fits...Until possibly now.

(Sung in the same fashion as 'at the copa, copa cabana') or 'lola, she was a showgirl'...cant think of the song, but hope you recognise the tune...)

His name is ser-gio
sergio aguero
he comes from Argentina, he's estupendo

for those who don't know estupendo means brillaint.

let me know what you think....
It's mierda. Let me translate.... it's shit.

blueprint said:
ChicagoBlue said:
He lives off the smart pass. When he is not getting many, it makes him look bad. However, his workrate at times is immense and other times looks like he is not arsed for a while, but is recovering for the next set of sprints and opportunities. Looked a bit like he was not arsed in the second half, but look at the ground he covered and the INTELLIGENT RUN he made in the 83rd minute to receive the ball and slot it home, on the run, with his first touch.

THAT is a striker! Today, even though he scored the winner, it was Dzeko that overshadowed him, both with his workrate, but his break from the 6 yard box to beat two Arsenal players to the ball, bring it under control along the line, bring it inside while looking for the outlet and then being able to make the pass.......THAT is a PLAYER!Not an inspired performance by the reserve team, but, more importantly, a good scrapping performance and an excellent win that puts us into a two-legged semi final with (probably) Liverpool or ManUre, and another exciting chapter in the growth and development of OUR club!

I followed Aguero before he came on the European scene. That was one player I always coveted him for City. Thank God it was realized. Kudos & thanks to the Sheikh!He may not be Maradona but as close as can be in my esteem. He can score! His strike rate is awesome & comes from every corner of the box. Even from spots or situations that you don't even expect!IMO whenever either two of the trio (Aguero, Dzeko or Mario) play I can almost guarantee that City will win matches in the PL. Our opponents will have 2 formidable strikers to contend. A nightmare for the defense!It was a good move by Mancini to bring Kun earlier. Dzeko looked livelier & more effective thereafter.

-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 am --

If not for the 12th man I believe we would have left with 3 points from Anfield :)

'tis. We are IMO 'Baciato Dalla Grazia'.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNDGMqTMacc&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNDGMqTM ... e=youtu.be</a>

I love the first comment under the video lol

Tony Adcock said:
Kun Aguero said:
alky313 said:
Tevez looked gash in his final appearances for us. He just didn't have the ability to differentiate when to dribble and when to pass. Aguero fits better with this team.

Stoke at home?

Brum in League cup...........i thinketh..............and yes he was crap in that game.

Yep. The Hargo cracker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.