Sergio Aguero.

mancunial said:
Markie07 said:
How did he get the black eye?

I really don't think he is 100% yet and bobby knows it cause he is giving him some here and there with games.

I think he has had a knock and it's showing a little plus he has to get use to the prem.

I really think he is going to be one of the best.
agger

This. The one Agger didn't get a yellow for on Sunday.

Still, could have been worse - could have been a really viscious elbow like Mario's on Skrtel. I mean, have you seen Skrtel's face?

Unless he just looks like that anyway...

Kun's back pocket said:
borassic said:
I'll get crucified for this but I've seen nothing to suggest he's better than Tevez...yet.
two things you should have noticed that makes him stand out from Tevez: - 1) he is in Manchester and 2) he is not moaning about how he hates the place.

3) Aguero passes the ball to a team mate in a better position

Theres no doubt in my mind that as a forward Sergio Aguero is better than Carlos Tevez. I'm not going off his performances just this season i'm looking at his overall career and the impact he had in Spain. Aguero is much more of a natural footballer than Tevez, I mean that in the respect that in terms of how he moves, the way he glides past defenders and the way he finishes. It seems effortless while Tevez never struck me as that type of player despite how well he played for us.

Some people have said Aguero is just a finisher, he comes alive in the box but thats not true he's much more than that, he can drop deep and influence games and over time that will come.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Theres no doubt in my mind that as a forward Sergio Aguero is better than Carlos Tevez. I'm not going off his performances just this season i'm looking at his overall career and the impact he had in Spain. Aguero is much more of a natural footballer than Tevez, I mean that in the respect that in terms of how he moves, the way he glides past defenders and the way he finishes. It seems effortless while Tevez never struck me as that type of player despite how well he played for us.

Some people have said Aguero is just a finisher, he comes alive in the box but thats not true he's much more than that, he can drop deep and influence games and over time that will come.
you think his general play is superior to tevez?

When I See You Sergio, I Go Out My Head,
I Just Can't Get Enough, I Just Can't Get Enough,
All The Runs Your Making, Defenders Left For Dead,
I Just Can't Get Enough, I Just Can't Get Enough,
He's Argentian, He's Brilliant,
And I Just Can't Seem To Get Enough Of,
Kun Kun Kun Kun Kun Kun Kun...

Calcio said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

In my opinion yes, maybe not so much based on his time with us so far but he's much more than just a goalscorer and his all round game in Spain was brilliant. He would go past people with ease, he would pick a pass. I think he's a more gifted player than Tevez, certainly.

No question for me, Aguero is a better all round player than Tevez and i'd rather have him in my team. I would've said the same 2 years ago.
Argentina were playing shite with Tevez in the team, they're looking better with him dropped again and Kun getting a game.

No17 said:
Kun's back pocket said:
borassic said:
I'll get crucified for this but I've seen nothing to suggest he's better than Tevez...yet.
two things you should have noticed that makes him stand out from Tevez: - 1) he is in Manchester and 2) he is not moaning about how he hates the place.

3) Aguero passes the ball to a team mate in a better position

4) He doesn't mind there being only 2 decent restaurants.

borassic said:

He's not but it's a very unfair comparison at this point in time. Have a think back to hermans first season in the prem when they were around the same age and both trying to settle in to a new country and team, then think how much herman improved after he settled and then try to contain your excitement when you think about the potential of Kun at our club

Plus he adds zip and pace to the team that herman didn't have. It creates space for others like Silva as opposed to dropping into their areas and hogging the ball like the hermanator did

Calcio said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

argentina seem to think so, and besides, tevez is a complete wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.