Sergio Aguero.

I think some people are letting their hate for Tevez get in the way. Yes he was greedy at times and i do hate him for what hes done tl our club, but in my 20 years of watching City i haven't seen a better player. His general play is better than Aguerro's but Sergio is a lethal finisher. Both world class, but lets not forget how good Tevez was

Armaan said:
I think some people are letting their hate for Tevez get in the way. Yes he was greedy at times and i do hate him for what hes done tl our club, but in my 20 years of watching City i haven't seen a better player. His general play is better than Aguerro's but Sergio is a lethal finisher. Both world class, but lets not forget how good Tevez was

"was" like an ex-wife who has involved you in a very messy (some might say unnecessary) divorce.

What he has done in the last few months far outweighs any good he did.

Sergio is younger than Tevez , has only just come to England and already has 12 goals to his name and that shows how good he really is. But I don't even think he is at his best yet , and that is a scary thought considering he is deadly lethal already

I know we all love the Dzeko chant, even when he's not playing. But Sergio has racked them up too, but we cant seem to find anything that fits...Until possibly now.

(Sung in the same fashion as 'at the copa, copa cabana') or 'lola, she was a showgirl'...cant think of the song, but hope you recognise the tune...)

His name is ser-gio
sergio aguero
he comes from Argentina, he's estupendo

for those who don't know estupendo means brillaint.

let me know what you think....

Armaan said:

Tevez was a brilliant talent. And worked harder and more relentlessly on the field than any player I've seen. But we were a one man team with him. He didn't make those around him better. His general "play" wasn't better than Aguero's - his ability to bull through a crowd was a bit better, and his ability to win a tackle was better. But Aguero has as much if not more class, and makes those around him better. In my opinion.

Tevez looked gash in his final appearances for us. He just didn't have the ability to differentiate when to dribble and when to pass. Aguero fits better with this team.

Armaan said:

They will never forget, they are just pretending to do so.

I know its very early to judge Aguero's performance and we have to wait for a season or two !
But so far Tevez WAS miles ahead of him.

Oh look, Tevez City defending Tevez again.

Thought I smelt something.

Tevez City said:
Armaan said:

They will never forget, they are just pretending to do so.

I know its very early to judge Aguero's performance and we have to wait for a season or two !
But so far Tevez WAS miles ahead of him.

Are you still here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.