Sergio Aguero

bluethunder said:
oakiecokie said:
bluethunder said:
is mentioning rooney a sin on this forum ?

and must every city fan hate man united players?

No but mentioning that Navas is a striker certainly makes you look like a bell end.

maybe i shouldve been more clear. by "two strikers" i mean dzeko and aguero.

dzeko, aguero, navas and nasri were meant to press high up the pitch and make sure that bayern were never comfortable on the ball.

-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 am --

Pablo1 said:
strongbowholic said:
They always give 'emselves away in the end.
It would help his cause if he didn't think Dzeko does all the running whilst Sergio stands on the 18 yard box picking his nose.

i have seen it many times.

why do you think dzeko was doing the play making vs newcastle ? because aguero cannot play that role ! atleast not effectively.

Dzekovs.Newcastle_original.png

------

it would help so much if aguero dropped deep and helped out toure and fernandinho in teh game vs bayern munich. but ofcourse it is not something that hes capable of. its a pity.
Listen, you can post as many heat maps, stats, whatever you like to try and prove your ridiculous argument, meanwhile I'll go to the game and take in both players movement on and off the ball, both players ability to keep hold of the ball, and both players importance to the overall picture, which is City winning. Every single time Sergio will come out on top, I'm sorry if you don't agree, but that's how I, and around 45,000 others see it inside the ground.

bluethunder said:
oakiecokie said:
bluethunder said:
is mentioning rooney a sin on this forum ?

and must every city fan hate man united players?

No but mentioning that Navas is a striker certainly makes you look like a bell end.

dzeko, aguero, navas and nasri were meant to press high up the pitch and make sure that bayern were never comfortable on the ball.

Pablo1 said:
strongbowholic said:
They always give 'emselves away in the end.
It would help his cause if he didn't think Dzeko does all the running whilst Sergio stands on the 18 yard box picking his nose.

why do you think dzeko was doing the play making vs newcastle ? because aguero cannot play that role ! atleast not effectively.

------

it would help so much if aguero dropped deep and helped out toure and fernandinho in teh game vs bayern munich. but ofcourse it is not something that hes capable of. its a pity.

I don't mean to be pedantic, but how do you know what Aguero's instructions were against Bayern? None of us do. For all we know, Pellegrini might have told him to leave the pressing for others. You're portraying your opinion as fact.

Keeping out of this now. The boss is involved, I'm full of cider and I don't fancy a ban.

the difference between good strikers and world class strikers , is the ability to shrug off the missed chances , and when the next opportunity comes along they score. World class strikers are not affected for one minute , about missing , because they know they were in the right place at the right time , and the next chance is just around the corner , hence sergio aguero is world class , and at his age , he will only get better, the only comparable player in the premiership is suarez at the dippers . RVP and shrek are not in this class , because both these players can go up to 10-15 games without scoring , that will never happen to sergio, (unless stuart pearce comes back as manager , then no f***er will score.)

Ric said:
bluethunder said:
oakiecokie said:

Pablo1 said:

------

I don't mean to be pedantic, but how do you know what Aguero's instructions were against Bayern? None of us do. For all we know, Pellegrini might have told him to leave the pressing for others. You're portraying your opinion as fact.

I've already shown Edin and Kun were holding hands in the Bayern game.

Perhaps it was Dzeko not doing his job like he did in the Newcastle that caused him to be pulled first?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ric said:
bluethunder said:

------

I've already shown Edin and Kun were holding hands in the Bayern game.

Perhaps it was Dzeko not doing his job like he did in the Newcastle that caused him to be pulled first?
Correct. Dzeko was bullied mercilessly by Bayern. Said elsewhere but he trudged off the pitch like a kid who'd has his dinner money nicked off him.

Ric said:
bluethunder said:
oakiecokie said:

Pablo1 said:

------

the pressing is not left to others. pressing is done as a team. it is the job of the 4 attacking players to press the opposition high up the pitch.

look at the pressing done by ribery, robben, muller and kroos. it is mind boggling.

bluethunder said:
Ric said:
bluethunder said:

------

the pressing is not left to others. pressing is done as a team. it is the job of the 4 attacking players to press the opposition high up the pitch.

look at the pressing done by ribery, robben, muller and kroos. it is mind boggling.

You must be privy to Pellegrini's team talks then. I apologise.

Once again reports linking Madrid to Sergio are surfacing again.

For arguments sake let's say he eventually makes the move, as I think he will.(Real Madrid, Madrid, Spanish speaking, the weather, etc)

Now if Bale is worth £84mill, or whatever the transfer fee was? how much is Sergio worth in comparison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.