Sergio Aguero

bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:
bluethunder said:
the two strikers, navas and nasri were supposed to press bayern munich. they couldnt do it. pressing high up the pitch is a big part of our game now. aguero just isnt good enough when it comes to defending and helping out in midfield, like tevez used to do. hes a good striker though, good finisher, i wont take that away from him.

the different between me and fanboys like yourself is that im not afraid to point out the weaknesses of our players.
He's by no means the perfect player but most of your assessment of him is wrong, his running is one of the parts of his game that he does so well. You're bang on I'm a fan of his, he's magic that's why.

he runs alot but never seems to win he ball or make the opposition unformtable on the ball. i mean just look how comfortable bayern munich were.

do you agree with me that aguero isnt a 9.5 like Tevez and Rooney ? how often do we see aguero dropping deep and helping out in midfield ? we actually see negredo and dzeko dropping deep because aguero wont do it.
They always give 'emselves away in the end.

bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:
bluethunder said:
he can defend can he ? where was he in the bayern munich game ? people complained about the midfield geting over run .. well .. why didnt aguero drop a little deeper and help out in midfield ? oh wait , he cant.
He was where he was told to be in the Bayern game, unfortunately the blame for Wednesdays debacle was down to our manager, not the lad who has already scored some of the best, not to mention important goals of the last 3 seasons.
If you don't rate the lad that's your perogative , it just makes it hard to take you serious on any other subject.

the two strikers, navas and nasri were supposed to press bayern munich. they couldnt do it. pressing high up the pitch is a big part of our game now. aguero just isnt good enough when it comes to defending and helping out in midfield, like tevez used to do. hes a good striker though, good finisher, i wont take that away from him.

the different between me and fanboys like yourself is that im not afraid to point out the weaknesses of our players.

I thought so before,but now you`ve certainly given me the ammunition.Sniff,sniff,Raggy !!!!!

strongbowholic said:
bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:
He's by no means the perfect player but most of your assessment of him is wrong, his running is one of the parts of his game that he does so well. You're bang on I'm a fan of his, he's magic that's why.

he runs alot but never seems to win he ball or make the opposition unformtable on the ball. i mean just look how comfortable bayern munich were.

do you agree with me that aguero isnt a 9.5 like Tevez and Rooney ? how often do we see aguero dropping deep and helping out in midfield ? we actually see negredo and dzeko dropping deep because aguero wont do it.

is mentioning rooney a sin on this forum ?

and must every city fan hate man united players?

bluethunder said:
strongbowholic said:
bluethunder said:

No but mentioning that Navas is a striker certainly makes you look like a bell end.

bluethunder said:
strongbowholic said:
bluethunder said:

Mentioning Rooney isn't a sin, but your assessment of Aguero is strange to say the least.

strongbowholic said:
bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:

It would help his cause if he didn't think Dzeko does all the running whilst Sergio stands on the 18 yard box picking his nose.

oakiecokie said:
bluethunder said:
strongbowholic said:

No but mentioning that Navas is a striker certainly makes you look like a bell end.

maybe i shouldve been more clear. by "two strikers" i mean dzeko and aguero.

dzeko, aguero, navas and nasri were meant to press high up the pitch and make sure that bayern were never comfortable on the ball.

-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 am --

Pablo1 said:
strongbowholic said:
bluethunder said:

It would help his cause if he didn't think Dzeko does all the running whilst Sergio stands on the 18 yard box picking his nose.

i have seen it many times.

why do you think dzeko was doing the play making vs newcastle ? because aguero cannot play that role ! atleast not effectively.

Dzekovs.Newcastle_original.png

------

it would help so much if aguero dropped deep and helped out toure and fernandinho in teh game vs bayern munich. but ofcourse it is not something that hes capable of. its a pity.

bluethunder said:
oakiecokie said:
bluethunder said:

maybe i shouldve been more clear. by "two strikers" i mean dzeko and aguero.

dzeko, aguero, navas and nasri were meant to press high up the pitch and make sure that bayern were never comfortable on the ball.

You don`t fool me Raggy.

bluethunder said:

Probably the main reason England struggled against Italy in the Euros was because Rooney simply couldn't be bothered tracking Pirlo. He made a half-hearted attempt for ten mins and then stopped, with everyone from Hodgson to Hart shouting at him, reminding him to do it. Any player who can't be arsed running around after someone seven years older than him in the quarter finals of a major championship can't really be held up as an example of committed play.

Would not swap him for any other striker in the premier league.

With the appropriate service from our midfield he'll get the golden boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.