Sergio Aguero

jrb said:
Once again reports linking Madrid to Sergio are surfacing again.

For arguments sake let's say he eventually makes the move, as I think he will.(Real Madrid, Madrid, Spanish speaking, the weather, etc)

Now if Bale is worth £84mill, or whatever the transfer fee was? how much is Sergio worth in comparison?

In case this rumour has any base , we just cant afford to sell him . The only other player I can think of , who can replace Kun is Suarez but the guy is simply Crazy and I dont want to again have the kind of heart attacks which Balo used to give me :D . So madrid can chase Falcao or Suarez or whoever ..

Am I the only one who's wondering why Sergio is not looking a happy camper, even when he scored on Sat it did't raise a smile! Hopefully it was because he'd already missed a couple of sitters that he usually tucks away in the corners. I really believe we could have emptied Everton on Saturday with a little more care, application and finishing prowess.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Am I the only one who's wondering why Sergio is not looking a happy camper, even when he scored on Sat it did't raise a smile! Hopefully it was because he'd already missed a couple of sitters that he usually tucks away in the corners. I really believe we could have emptied Everton on Saturday with a little more care, application and finishing prowess.
That's exactly the reason why..when he scored I saw the look of JESUS CHRIST FINALLY

No player is irreplacable but fuck Abuero is as close as it gets

Still our best striker and one of the very best currently in the world

dctid said:

How come I've never heard of him then?

pudge said:
dctid said:

How come I've never heard of him then?

He is a cross between Abidal and Aguero. He can play as a striker and as a left defender.

Kinkys Left Foot said:

he's probably leaving in january.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:28 am --<br /><br />
babua_blue said:
jrb said:

For arguments sake let's say he eventually makes the move, as I think he will.(Real Madrid, Madrid, Spanish speaking, the weather, etc)

Now if Bale is worth £84mill, or whatever the transfer fee was? how much is Sergio worth in comparison?

In case this rumour has any base , we just cant afford to sell him . The only other player I can think of , who can replace Kun is Suarez but the guy is simply Crazy and I dont want to again have the kind of heart attacks which Balo used to give me :D . So madrid can chase Falcao or Suarez or whoever ..

we definately must get suarez if we sell aguero.

bluethunder said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:

he's probably leaving in january.

-- Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:28 am --

babua_blue said:
jrb said:

we definately must get suarez if we sell aguero.

Does he have an escape clause ????? It should be £120M then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.