Sergio Aguero

jimharri said:
Great to see him trying to do his interview yesterday in English;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vinlV_InI[/youtube]

When you consider how long Tevez was in England, and never mastered (tried) the language. It shows that he seems committed to his time in England, something you never felt that Tevez was. The same can be said of Zabba. Indeed, his English is better than mine at times!

As someone who has tried and failed to get my head around a new language, I just can't judge a player on their grasp of English. Zaba is obviously Mancunian, which is a bit different. But people take to it differently; I don't think it's a question of desire or commitment. Aguero has been here a while and his English is as good as my French, but he looks as committed to this club as anyone else (Except Zabaleta, because no one is more committed to anything than Zabaleta).

I honestly wouldn`t want any other player than Sergio.A true footballing great and one that hopefully will stay with us for many a year.
When you look at how that cheating twat from Liverpool easily goes to ground,I am so glad we have a wonderful sporting player like Sergio.Delighted to see him and The Beast forming a great partnership and defenders must shit themselves when they see those two names on the team sheet.

Very positive sign that he is learning English.
The better he adapts to life here, the longer he plays for City.
Noticed MCFC have changed their translator (previously English)

I love the guy for the things he doesn't do:

1. He doesn't celebrate in front of opposition fans.
2. He doesn't have a stupid arse dance when scoring, or some elaborate celebration made up on the training ground, he just simply celebrates.
3. He doesn't dive around at the mearest sign of contact.
4. He doesn't over exaggerate fouls by staying on the floor and writhing around, then limping around for a few steps afterwards.

There's probably not one other forward in the league who couldn't learn from him (mind you, Negredo doesn't appear to be a diver, but I've seen a lot more of Aguero).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.