Sergio Aguero

The best striker to have worn the blue shirt in my lifetime, and possibly ever.

Unquestionably one of the best strikers in the world, and as others have said, a real professional attitude. If he stays fit he will get 30 this season no danger.

Didsbury Dave said:

Unquestionably one of the best strikers in the world, and as others have said, a real professional attitude. If he stays fit he will get 30 this season no danger.

I would love to have this guy at arsenal. wonderful striker and also works his arse off. Your lucky to have him

gooner2 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I would love to have this guy at arsenal. wonderful striker and also works his arse off. Your lucky to have him

He's also sensible, a good trainer, sporting and down to earth. He's got it all.

Didsbury Dave said:
gooner2 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He's also sensible, a good trainer, sporting and down to earth. He's got it all.

I agree. He is a class guy who is very good role model to young players. Again city should do everything to keep him. Wonderful striker in the suraez mode but with far more class.

His conversion rate is pretty amazing so far this season, which is great as he's been quite wasteful in the past. According to ESPN he's had 18 shots in the Premier League and scored 6 goals. That's a goal every 3 shots, which is pretty much as good as any striker in the world can manage and difficult to sustain over a long period of time.

A few comparisons (league stats):

Falcao has scored a goal every 3 shots (same as Aguero).
Messi has scored a goal every 4.5 shots.
Cavani has scored a goal every 4.8 shots.
Ibrahimovic has scored a goal every 4.8 shots.
Negredo has scored a goal every 6 shots.
Rooney has scored a goal every 6.6 shots.
Van Persie has scored a goal every 6.75 shots.
Lewandowski has scored a goal every 6.8 shots.
Dzeko has scored a goal every 8.5 shots.
Ronaldo has scored a goal every 8.8 shots (he shoots from everywhere though and has had 80 shots already this season, the greedy swine).

LoveCity said:
His conversion rate is pretty amazing so far this season, which is great as he's been quite wasteful in the past. According to ESPN he's had 18 shots in the Premier League and scored 6 goals. That's a goal every 3 shots, which is pretty much as good as any striker in the world can manage and difficult to sustain over a long period of time.

Ronaldo has scored a goal every 8.8 shots (he shoots from everywhere though and has had 80 shots already this season, the greedy swine).

Its more like his form in his first season at city.

Redknapp's comment yesterday about last season "he scored 15 goals last season and I expected more.."

He was fucking injured you stump, that's why he "only" got 15! Now he's fit again, we are seeing him at his best again.

best striker we've ever had at city.

he's the best striker in europe at the moment for me.

LoveCity said:

Ronaldo has scored a goal every 8.8 shots (he shoots from everywhere though and has had 80 dshots already this season, the greedy swine).
Can't believe you've not included Janujaz, the new Pele

He'd score more if he didn't fall over in front of goal, yet oddly he'd also win a lot of penalties if he went over in the box at the slightest foul - though I'm not saying he should so that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.