Sergio Aguero

I can't praise Aguero high enough he is just an unbelievable footballer, The lad has everything you want as a striker, We don't know how lucky we are to have him at our football club it's great!

mcfc2607 said:
The guy should score as much as messi does but imo his finishing is not his best trump card. Instead of scoring 25/30 of he takes his chances he could hit 50 imo.
Yes, although his conversion rate does seem to be improving (though that may just be my perception of him). In his first couple of seasons with us, he seemed to need 3 or 4 chances to score a goal. Just think; in the title winning season he bagged 23 PL goals. If he was truly lethal, he'd have had over 30! You've got to love the guy though, he is (with thanks to Tim nice but dim!) ''a bloody good bloke actually''.

Starting to get somewhere near to his best. Aguero can fire us to the title. Him and Negredo are looking like a fucking quality partnership but love to see him link up with Silva in particular

Sunday star saying that Aguero is big Barcelona target and are gonna go for him next summer to team up with Messi for £25 million.I don't know who is coming out with this absolute shite the paper or Barcelona,but he is certainly worth at least double that figure and if the teaming up with Messi is going to be done hopefully it would more chance of happening at the Etihad

davymcfc said:
Did anyone notice Sergio's reaction when silva scored? He went mad.

That's quite amazing seeing we have no team spirit ;-)

Joking apart that's because good team mates want the best for their friends and comrades,
as well as themselves.

Aguero has now scored in 55 games for Argentina & City (PL+Europe)- 48 wins, 7 draws, 0 defeat.

Wow...

Credit to @TypicalBluemoon for the stat, also for this analysis of Kun's average position, this map was of his last game

BW9mQRQCcAEGT4X.png:large

Its more advanced than last year, we are making better use of Kun and its paying dividends

bluemoon27 said:
Sunday star saying that Aguero is big Barcelona target and are gonna go for him next summer to team up with Messi for £25 million.I don't know who is coming out with this absolute shite the paper or Barcelona,but he is certainly worth at least double that figure and if the teaming up with Messi is going to be done hopefully it would more chance of happening at the Etihad

The media write about Aguero going to either Madrid or Barcelona every month and they always come up with fee worthy of Lambert type player! Personally it's reporters just taking the piss who support another club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.