Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Im not sure how nobody would spot a serial killer lurking about with all the other stuff that goes on down there.
Me and my pal walked from warehouse project back to mine using the canal, saw some sights along the way. A bloke sucking off a bloke while another guy stood there watching, eating a massive bag of crisps. There was another guy getting bummed up a wall too.

Haven't read the entire thread, but has anyone explained how he has managed to chalk up a 100% record? Isn't there anyone who managed to survive an attack?

Im not sure how nobody would spot a serial killer lurking about with all the other stuff that goes on down there.
Me and my pal walked from warehouse project back to mine using the canal, saw some sights along the way. A bloke sucking off a bloke while another guy stood there watching, eating a massive bag of crisps. There was another guy getting bummed up a wall too.
what sort of crisps were they

What flavour crisps were you eating ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.