Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Im not sure how nobody would spot a serial killer lurking about with all the other stuff that goes on down there.
Me and my pal walked from warehouse project back to mine using the canal, saw some sights along the way. A bloke sucking off a bloke while another guy stood there watching, eating a massive bag of crisps. There was another guy getting bummed up a wall too.

Walking home from the warehouse project you say ? Down the canal ? With a friend ?

Havent you just split with your missus ?

what sort of crisps were they

29y1747.jpg

Haven't read the entire thread, but has anyone explained how he has managed to chalk up a 100% record? Isn't there anyone who managed to survive an attack?

This for me is where the whole serial killer theory falls down (or in!). If he is pushing drunk people in, there must be someone who has sobered up sharpish and made it to the other bank to report someone pushing them in. The canal's only 4-5 foot deep in most places. I can't believe everyone pushed in would drown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.