Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

got a feeling the pusher or pushers are using something to immobilize them first like a stun gun or chloroform to knock them out

I'm no expert on these things but wouldn't a stun gun leave mark on the body and any use of chloroform be picked up in an autopsy?

Anyone got the death figures for other cities with big city centre canal networks? Birmingham/ Hamburg?

Birmingham was less than half the amount in the same time period, despite having a most extensive network, however I believe a lot isn't as close to the City centre

You'd expect similar figures here as there.

Birmingham was less than half the amount in the same time period, despite having a most extensive network, however I believe a lot isn't as close to the City centre

You'd expect similar figures here as there.

Not true mate, 2 major canals meet in the City centre, just at the back of Broad Street they have done up the canals and there are a few bars etc in very close proximity, I would say a lot more people hanging around them drinking than in Manchester.

In fact a friend of mine, decided he could jump the canal in full view of a packed beer garden, they all watched as he took out all his stuff and handed it over and proceeded to not even make half way the daft ****, he swam to the edge, got out but had somehow cut his leg open, so dripping wet took himself off to the hospital just down the road for a tetnis jab. This was about 15 years ago thinking about it and they have been done up since then.

if the police released the figures for the previous 20 years they could pretty much put an end too the speculation

Not true mate, 2 major canals meet in the City centre, just at the back of Broad Street they have done up the canals and there are a few bars etc in very close proximity, I would say a lot more people hanging around them drinking than in Manchester.

In fact a friend of mine, decided he could jump the canal in full view of a packed beer garden, they all watched as he took out all his stuff and handed it over and proceeded to not even make half way the daft ****, he swam to the edge, got out but had somehow cut his leg open, so dripping wet took himself off to the hospital just down the road for a tetnis jab. This was about 15 years ago thinking about it and they have been done up since then.

Isn't there more though on the outskirts? Just not in the City centre.

They said that on the programme I'm sure.

Your mate sounds bright lol.

A Friend of mine used to work nearby the canal in the city centre and he regularly spoke of bodies found in the canal. This goes back to the 90's....

Isn't there more though on the outskirts? Just not in the City centre.

They said that on the programme I'm sure.

Your mate sounds bright lol.

Birmingham has more canals than Venice, there are a lot and area wise the city of Birmingham is bigger than the city of Manchester and thus has more canals but a lot flow through and meet in city centre, the canal network is one of the reasons why the city grew so large so quickly, but its not true to say they are on the out skirts. Broad street is one of the busiest areas of the City for night life and a canal flows right through there, with a load of bars on or near the water, the canal flows right passed the Hyatt and international convention centre if you know the area. There is also one that flows through the Digbeth area of the City centre, where they film Peaky Blinders.

My mate is really bright, just had a moment, funny as fuck to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.