Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

I took my father-in-law who is a local, he was appalled. It's water of a duck's back for us as we are used to it but it was a pretty shit portrayal of the English and MCFC in our part of the ground. Back to reality today, so happy to have had a holiday and come back with another European trophy. These are the glory days that will be talked about for generations.

I was going during the height of the hooligan days so I'm no shrinking violet, but some of our fanbase are so out of it at some games I'm not sure they even remember them lol. When I was younger it was booze and the odd spliff, now it seems there's a lot of coke about.
That's the thing with all seater stadiums they didn't foresee when they forced them onto football fans. If you wanted to act up, have a scrap, get slaughtered and fuck about you went onto the terraces. If you didn't you went into the seats. Now everyone is lumped in together.
Also if someone is being a twat and won't stop you can't clump them one as you risk getting kicked out yourself and a banning order.

Last edited:
At least transport runs to a reasonable time on a Saturday night.

Transport midweek is bobbins for how busy into the evening a city our size is.

Actually it's worse where I am. Mid afternoon the buses go to one an hour on a Saturday, midweek it's after 6pm. The last bus remains at 10:52.

Still with 1 person on.

You're totally missing the point. I've no idea how old you are but as I've stated they used to run all night irrespective of how many people were on them. They managed to be funded okay back then. Now nobody is suggesting they run all night again but a last bus running later than 10:52 pm is just common sense. I'd actually say running it later would be better for the bus company as more people would catch it.

Because of the shite you're posting, I'm all for better public transport but you can't have a double decker bus with 1 person on, who do you think pays for that in the long term ? You, you numbnut...

You're fixated on double decker buses. You don't see many of those anymore,they're all single decker and minibuses around here.
Not all have just one person in them. For your further information almost every bus service that runs after 6pm.isnt paid for by the bus companies but funded by gmpte.
I hope you're a driver who rarely has to catch public transport. When the Ulez zones comes in here ( And it will ) and you have to pay £12.50 everytime you leave your drive you'll soon discover the joys of having to use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.