Sevilla v City post match thread

Fantastic result with some brilliant performances. The Fern's, Vinny and Jesus were outstanding and everyone else was solid. Great support from the travelling Blues as well, Everybody should give themselves a round of applause this morning.

A great result last night and how clever is Pellegrini ? He changed things from what he learned at the scare we had against them a couple of weeks ago, top marks to him and also to the players, superb !

Fantastic perfomance especially first half, second half was more educated and looks as though we have learnt the European way.

Fans were fantastic and refreshing to see a Referee with good sense of football.

Fernandhino is becoming valuable to us more so than Yaya and Fernando desrves recognition for his improvement.

I'm going to put my fat head on the block here when i say this but here goes.............

Admittedly ive only been a City supporter for 21 years and i havent watched every single we have played during that time, but last nights performance was the most complete performance i have ever seen by a City side in my time as a supporter.

From the team selection to the way it was implemented by the players and our amazing fans who travelled out there, and lets not forget the opposition who have a rock solid record at home in Europe and who have beaten Barca less than a month ago on this very ground.

Make no bones about it, we absolutely tore them apart in the first half and when the game was won we controlled the game in the second half.

It was a majestic performance.

For me, it was as close to perfection as you can get.

UEFA must have hated every single second of it!!!! Priceless :-)

Sagna, Fernandinho, Fernando, Navas, Sterling and Bony all played their best games for city last night

I thought he was fair. Let a few things go, but consistent across both teams. Missed a few possible pens (I think both were there), one for each side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.