Shakes after drinking.

do you mix drinks? spirits/beer

since you hydrate before bed..... it s not that.

i met a guy recently who swears "apple cider vinegar" is the best when rattled. add a cap full to a glass of water and swamp it. it is meant to be the best cure!

i don t know about the shakes mate, at least see what you can do to curb the ill feeling the morning after first.

old age/ booze.....

jma said:
I would have thought that, regardless of whether you play any decent sport or not, the physical effects of such drinking would be enough to make any sane person question just what the fuck they are doing.

Pretty depressing the amount of people out there who don't see things like this as anything out of the ordinary or as having a drink problem. Liver units are going to be stuffed full of people in years to come and it's not like we were ever a tea total nation anyway.

I have said this on a previous thread that it will be a near impossible task to change hundreds of years of habit this nation has had with the sauce.

I also drink too much and honestly drink for the effect, the taste is a very far second, this leaves me having no particular drink that I dislike. I long to be one of these peope who could have and enjoy one pint, for me one normally turns into a dozen.

In years to come liver disease will cripple the NHS.

Anyway back on topic, about 3 months back playing golf I shot an 81 (good score for me) - a week later (day after a bender) I must have shot 110+. Bad wasn't the word, I could even get my ball in the air.

jma said:
I would have thought that, regardless of whether you play any decent sport or not, the physical effects of such drinking would be enough to make any sane person question just what the fuck they are doing.

Pretty depressing the amount of people out there who don't see things like this as anything out of the ordinary or as having a drink problem. Liver units are going to be stuffed full of people in years to come and it's not like we were ever a tea total nation anyway.

Thats the thing I don't see it as anything out of the ordinary. This thread is making me realise that maybe it is. Thing is I'm nowhere near the worst out of so many people in various social circles I mix in. Maybe thats half the problem. I definatley don't think I have a drink problem though. I never crave a drink and can easily take it or leave it but when I am in said circles I can't sit there and not drink and thats how much I end up drinking.

-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:00 pm --

des hardi said:
do you mix drinks? spirits/beer

since you hydrate before bed..... it s not that.

i met a guy recently who swears "apple cider vinegar" is the best when rattled. add a cap full to a glass of water and swamp it. it is meant to be the best cure!

i don t know about the shakes mate, at least see what you can do to curb the ill feeling the morning after first.

old age/ booze.....

Never mix drinks only vodka diet coke. I don't suffer hangovers at all just get shakes.

I'm off guys. Appreciate the responses. Will have a look back in when I can.

Mike.Do you play league snooker?Our team is looking for new players for this year.Thats if you live close that is,some of the lads on the B team come
from Lymm to play,just because of the tables
We play in the Levensulme league on Thursdays
https://sites.google.com/site/levenshulmesnooker/home

http://www.thealbertclub.co.uk/home
This is the club i play at,the fees are a bit steep £48 per year,but
the tables are only £1.20 per hour so it evens itself out
It is the nicest club in the league,cheep beer prices,only problem is
no food is sold.
As for drinking,i drink far to much but never while playing...I'm not good
enough for that......but a few lads in the team do
Most of the teams treat match nights a piss up anyway

Sorry to hijack your thread a little

You are suffering from alcohol withdrawal. I'd say knock it on the head all together

exileindevon said:
would the social circles be piccadilly gardens by any chance?
Specia brew piped into the fountains and Taurus cider in the bird bath

The amount of caffeine you are taking in via the diet coke with the voddy probably ain't helping either bud.

In years to come liver disease will cripple the NHS.

I really can not see this at all. My Dads generation used to go to the pub at dinner have a few bevies back to work, couple after work then home, tea, then out at the night (all for thruppence :)). Unless "binge" (horrible term) drinking is far worse for the liver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.