Shakes after drinking.

When i was younger i regularly drank 17-18 pints at the weekend, and still played football in the morning, a normal weekday night was 7-8 pints. I've never had the shakes and my drinking never affected my sporting performance- I was still shit. Nowadays i weigh more drink less and am still shit so whoever says drinking affects your sporting performance is talking through their arse.

MadchesterCity said:
Mike, well done mate on not having a drink.

Ha thanks. Although like I said I don't think I have an issue with drinking its just the quantity I guess. Typical British binge drinker but never really thought about it untill today. I can take it or leave it, its just when I start. Made me think today though thats for sure.

I'm 24 and I binge on the weekends like ridiculous amounts of alcohol. Takes me around 4/5 days to feel normal then just do it all again! Vicious circle.

Carstairs said:
ittttssss nnoooott ssoomeettthiiinng iiii sssuuufffffeeer fffrrrooommm
grin.gif

Not eating the night of a good slurp can make you light headed in the morning which normally involves the shakes.

Fuck drinking off and try to get yourself to a decent standard mate, never to old in golf and snooker, then when you pack it in/retire you'll have plenty of time to drink.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Blootoof said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
As in protein shake?

Defo. I've craved from apples to mars bars the morning of a sesh and felt better after eatin them.

Cold glass of milk and 3 cups of tea. Then I am back to normality.....somewhat

First thing I have in the mornin is a cold pint of milk. Love the stuff.
-------------

A pint of water before you go bed after a slurp can help, it's just bein arsed doin it when pissed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.