Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that our best every away performance in Europe? Gotta be up there surely

I think so. It was a joy to watch. We must frighten the opposition - just how we used to feel years ago when we had to play a “top” team in a cup. We’re definitely one of the world’s top clubs. It feels weird writing that :)

Made easy work of it against a poor side, compared to last season they aren’t a patch on what we played but still played some cracking stuff and created loads.

Some poor and some selfish finishing though.

I loved that, his first intervention was excellent, but he was a bit unlucky with the bounce off him, but then he was cool as you like and tackled the fella anyway, what's not to like when you have a keeper who is comfortable in midfield ?

its better when we are 3-0 up i suppose!

Why’s it funny?

We converted 3 out of about 25 chances.

Great performance overall but need to finish better.

A front three of Sané-Aguero-Sterling would probably have scored seven or eight in that game. Sterling was on his weaker side, Jesus is in the worst form of his life and Mahrez has never been the most consistent finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.