Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to watch Arsenal destroy us at Maine Road years ago and think " fuck me, wish we had a team like that".....well we have, only it's better. Dreamworld this.
Stood in the clock end and watched us get dismantled 4-0 and they were being kind, by the end the Arsenal fans around me just felt sorry for us.

Really good performance last night against a team that historically been tough. It does need to be remembered that Shakhtar have a couple of their better players in the transfer window and had some injuries, but even when you take that into account, our performance was superb.

We were excellent but at the Champions League level, those chances need to go in. We will not get 10 clear chances V Juventus and the like, we will get 3 or 4. We are crying out for a killer in the box

We were excellent but at the Champions League level, those chances need to go in. We will not get 10 clear chances V Juventus and the like, we will get 3 or 4. We are crying out for a killer in the box

I think you've gotta give the SD defenders a lot of credit for the way they defended the shots on goal. Bodies diving in everywhere and a wall of 'em in front of goal.
Saying that i think Mahrez could've done better with a couple of his chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.