Shakhtar Donetsk (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Not sure if many on here agree. But i think we've had more bad games this season already, than we did in either of the previous 2 seasons. Very worrying. Can't see this team reaching the previous 2 seasons heights.

The next 2 transfer windows will be vital.

Over the last two seasons we set a very high bar however, this season it pains me to say we nowhere near that level, it's clear to see.

We are not creating any where near the amount of chances we have been privileged to witness over the last 2 seasons.

We are limping through games, the players don't seem to be playing with a smile, but, that said we are still in with a shout in all competitions.

On the signings, we haven't bought well in my opinion and we have gone backwards.

We are where we are, I just hope our current form is temporary.

Up the blues.

i think rodri is an excellent buy - but something is wrong with the balance in midfield - i dot know if its him or the others....individually Rodri is playing ver well however....

Cancello has done ok.

Angelino -?????? unsure about but Mendy is an equal concern for me as well

Been saying for weeks, we're missing a spark. Won't get away with this lethargy much longer.

Starting to irritate me that Foden isn’t getting more game time, tonight seemed an ideal opportunity yet he gets 15 minutes at the end again. Surely he should have started that game alongside KDB?

Don’t think Cancelo worths the money we paid for him, same with Mendy and Danilo. We wasted a lot of money there.

Should have started Foden.

He's got that bit of zip and can support the forwards.

Rodri is starting to worry me. He's got a good diagonal, but what else has he got? De Bruyne sluggish as well, and Cancelo poor.

There wasn't one player who had a good game. Maybe Fernandinho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.