Shakhtar Donetsk (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 26 Nov 2019.

1. cookster

cookster

Think its bad now, wait till we drop points Saturday lunchtime.

2. blueparrot

blueparrot

Yes we do, unfortunately the match day thread is full of idiots. So I avoid it, seems the pre and post match are just as bad so I'll be avoiding those too in the future.

deegee33 and grim up north like this.
  3. daztrueblue91

daztrueblue91

You’re one of them

4. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Trains,ticket, hotel etc £250 thanks City, at least fuckin turn up .........!!!!!!!

5. Blu1

Blu1

I agree but use foden & Garcia more then. both worthy for me. Put fern back in the middle & I really believe the pressure will ease

GoatersLeftShin and blueinsa like this.
  6. grim up north

grim up north

i am it was a compliment

SebastianBlue likes this.
  7. city saint

city saint

we"ll be reet off it at the moment but class is permanent

8. phud

phud

THIS

9. SamBlue

SamBlue

This game would be described as dead rubber until recently and players approached it like that, even Pep was not raving about some very poor moments. Let's relax and focus on Newcastle. All this negativity is needless.

crazyg likes this.
  10. simon23

simon23

Team supported:
    ManCity
    i agree but it seems like Pep has changed the tactics instead of them stalling....we are not attacking in the same way we have done the last two seasons (we arent getting to the byline on the edge of the 6 yd area like we were constantly (the likes of silva, benrardo, sterling and sane were always setting up goals from there) but now we seem to be trying to out crosses in from deeper and chipping the ball over the top (sometimes it successful but no where near as much).... we also seem to have stopped pressing and tonight was a prime example. we ha probably our three best forwards on to do that tonight (Sterling Jesus and Bernardo) but there was just no intensity in this at all..this is also coupled with some individuals (infact nearly all of them to a man) underperforming on a regular basis.....the whole team as individuals seems to have each dropped off a few percent in terms of performance levels...there isnt one outfield player that was there last season that is at the same level as previous