Shamima Begum

No, that isn’t what I said at all.

She has not been convicted of anything, yet had her citizenship revoked before she has been tried.

This is the same thinking as Corbyn complaining about drone strikes on ISIS, saying they haven’t been tried yet.

There’s a debate about the legalities of revoking someone’s citizenship but for me there is no debate about her deserving it.

This is the same thinking as Corbyn complaining about drone strikes on ISIS, saying they haven’t been tried yet.

There’s a debate about the legalities of revoking someone’s citizenship but for me there is no debate about her deserving it.

How come Abedi’s brother didn’t just have his citizenship revoked?

How come Abedi’s brother didn’t just have his citizenship revoked?

Well he’s not been found guilty or innocent yet.

But because he didn’t go off and join the caliphate, he was a British citizen that committed a crime (allegedly) in this country.

The whole point of the caliphate is that it’s stateless and she, as a supposed dual national, went and joined this organisation.

It’s a very straight forward argument.

Well he’s not been found guilty or innocent yet.

But because he didn’t go off and join the caliphate, he was a British citizen that committed a crime (allegedly) in this country.

The whole point of the caliphate is that it’s stateless and she, as a supposed dual national, went and joined this organisation.

It’s a very straight forward argument.

Has Begum been found guilty or innocent yet?

Still waiting for the Australian Paedophile ..... Rolf Harris to be put on a plane as a foreign national and extradited to his 'country of origin' ....... oh wait or should that be white?

I actually don’t think it is a racial thing. It’s the Home Secretaries past and present who have dug their heels in on this case. There are hundreds of people that have come back from Syria having fought for Isis. Begum is no worse or better than the rest that have come back and been tried.

Still waiting for the Australian Paedophile ..... Rolf Harris to be put on a plane as a foreign national and extradited to his 'country of origin' ....... oh wait or should that be white?

If Begum had committed crimes in the UK and hadn’t left to join the caliphate, she would be in prison now.

I’m fairly sure Harris became a UK citizen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.