Shamima Begum

The counter terrorism and border security act 2019 says she has committed an offence unless I am mistaken?

Joining ISIS is not a crime for a few posters on here remember.

They could be right but perhaps you mean some posters on here think it isn't morally wrong to join ISIS. Care to be more explicit?

The counter terrorism and border security act 2019 says she has committed an offence unless I am mistaken?

I'm not sure it's clear cut but it's also a bit of a red herring as far as the thread goes. The debate seems to be whether she is a **** or not.

https://www.ft.com/content/157c8e12-3053-11e9-8744-e7016697f225

Lets be clear, she made a decision to leave this country to join a caliphate which murdered Christians, non believers of Islam, threw homosexuals off buildings, raped woman and children whilst selling them like it was the stock market, murdered innocent people in the most horrific ways. When the caliphate fell ie. thankfully defeated she was rightfully incarcerated in the country she was in. When the going was a little tough after her husband (or was it the second husband) was thankfully killed, she suddenly decided she wanted out, back to the UK to carry on as if nothing had happened. She was interviewed and showed absolutely no remorse for what she did, what her fellow ISIS colleagues did and just shrugged it off when asked what she thought about seeing severed heads and public executions. Now for those here that thinks that this poor excuse of a British citizen should be allowed back here to continue her hate for this country then I suggest you lot get a plane ticket to Turkey and cross the border to join her and tell her how bad this country is by denying her the civil rights she denied murdered innocent people. Oh and whilst we are at it lets blame the Tories.

Who the bollocks are you even talking about?

Create a thread for them, provide some evidence and I’ll criticise them too.

What a woeful attempt of whataboutism.
Give him a break, he is probably sat in a tent in Piccadilly protesting against the white helmets tirelessly saving children from the Assad regime indiscriminately bombing Idlib, whilst blaming anyone but the Syrians, Corbyn and the Iranians.

Lets be clear, she made a decision to leave this country to join a caliphate which murdered Christians, non believers of Islam, threw homosexuals off buildings, raped woman and children whilst selling them like it was the stock market, murdered innocent people in the most horrific ways. When the caliphate fell ie. thankfully defeated she was rightfully incarcerated in the country she was in. When the going was a little tough after her husband (or was it the second husband) was thankfully killed, she suddenly decided she wanted out, back to the UK to carry on as if nothing had happened. She was interviewed and showed absolutely no remorse for what she did, what her fellow ISIS colleagues did and just shrugged it off when asked what she thought about seeing severed heads and public executions. Now for those here that thinks that this poor excuse of a British citizen should be allowed back here to continue her hate for this country then I suggest you lot get a plane ticket to Turkey and cross the border to join her and tell her how bad this country is by denying her the civil rights she denied murdered innocent people. Oh and whilst we are at it lets blame the Tories.

its called religion .... not yours obviously .... but Christianity has been guilty of worse .... mote in the eye and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.