Shamima Begum

it's illegal to make a person stateless...... goes against international agreements ..... not that this government cares.

Not if they are dual national, which is where the dispute is.

My side of the argument says let the dispute reach its legal course but she can rot as far as we are concerned.

Not if they are dual national, which is where the dispute is.

My side of the argument says let the dispute reach its legal course but she can rot as far as we are concerned.

She's not a dual national ... she was born and raised in the UK ... her parents are from Bangladesh ..but she's never been there, doesn't hold a Bangladeshi passport ..... but f̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ Conservatives seem to think that gives her dual nationality.

Strange tho that they also don't think that people born abroad to an english parent are entitled to British citizenship but will let an American be a PM

Does your logic also make the Queen a dual national ..? ...

She's not a dual national ... she was born and raised in the UK ... her parents are from Bangladesh ..but she's never been there, doesn't hold a Bangladeshi passport ..... but f̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ Conservatives seem to think that gives her dual nationality.

Strange tho that they also don't think that people born abroad to an english parent are entitled to British citizenship but will let an American be a PM

Does your logic also make the Queen a dual national ..? ...

A 15 year old girl, born, raised, radicalised, groomed over here is now tossed away by our government just to please the public

You're right ... she hadn't committed crimes in the UK ... and there is no evidence that she's committed crimes anywhere else....... your argument is?

She’s admitted, on camera, being a member of an internationally recognised terrorist organisation and there is supporting evidence of her attending to suicide bombers attaching their vests.

She is by international law, a criminal.

Not as criminal as the amount of full stops you put in your posts though. I’d throw you in a Kurdish jail for this.

She’s admitted, on camera, being a member of an internationally recognised terrorist organisation and there is supporting evidence of her attending to suicide bombers attaching their vests.

Not as criminal as the amount of full stops you put in your posts though. I’d throw you in a Kurdish jail for this.

The Conservatives have allies in Parliament who've done similar tho ... and paid them £1.5 billion of your tax pounds for their support. But for some reason you don't criticise them. Blinkered?

Joining ISIS is not a crime for a few posters on here remember.

She would be classed as a wanted person in our law if using our law correctly. She hasn’t been convicted of anything, so isn’t a criminal as of this moment.

The government has created a rod for its own back now. Instead of quietly bringing her back and trying her, as they have done hundreds of times previously, they have chosen this route and made her a high profile martyr for them now.

I’m not sure what would happen if they put her on a plane bound for London.

The Conservatives have allies in Parliament who've done similar tho ... and paid them £1.5 billion of your tax pounds for their support. But for some reason you don't criticise them. Blinkered?

Who the bollocks are you even talking about?

Create a thread for them, provide some evidence and I’ll criticise them too.

What a woeful attempt of whataboutism.

She would be classed as a wanted person in our law if using our law correctly. She hasn’t been convicted of anything, so isn’t a criminal as of this moment.

The government has created a rod for its own back now. Instead of quietly bringing her back and trying her, as they have done hundreds of times previously, they have chosen this route and made her a high profile martyr for them now.

I’m not sure what would happen if they put her on a plane bound for London.

@hilts would kick her out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.