Shamima Begum

The girl’s got nothing to worry about really has she, she has her health

She could be starting 16 weeks of Chemo on Wednesday for a cancer that’s ultimately incurable, followed by a stem cell transplant in the autumn like my missus so apologies if I really couldn’t give a fuck about the girl

Sue worked her arse off for 30+ years in the NHS and got Cancer as a retirement present.. Good eh
I’m genuinely sorry to hear that, mate - and I wish her and you all the best.

She could be starting 16 weeks of Chemo on Wednesday for a cancer that’s ultimately incurable, followed by a stem cell transplant in the autumn like my missus so apologies if I really couldn’t give a fuck about the girl

Sue worked her arse off for 30+ years in the NHS and got Cancer as a retirement present.. Good eh
That is tough , sending hugs x

That's a shit deal mate, really sorry to hear it.

Sorry to hear about your wife . Thinking of you both . X

Sorry to hear that. Hope her treatment goes well.

Terrible news pal but keep positive and fight it like fuck. Need anything just ask blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.