Shamima Begum

It seems you haven't a clue what others think or pretend not to.

And goodwill with other countries? Pmsl.
Maybe if just one of the people who want to fob her off to Bangladesh to deal with would tell us their justification maybe I’d have a better chance of understanding their thought processes.

Maybe if just one of the people who want to fob her off to Bangladesh to deal with would tell us their justification maybe I’d have a better chance of understanding their thought processes.
The justification is very simple they would prefer her not to be in the country. Not hard at all to understand and neither is your stance.

I know you may find this strange but it's possible to understand where someone is coming from but simply disagree.

I have already stated I think she will end up here but in the meantime she can wallow over there.

The justification is very simple they would prefer her not to be in the country. Not hard at all to understand and neither is your stance.

I know you may find this strange but it's possible to understand where someone is coming from but simply disagree.

I have already stated I think she will end up here but in the meantime she can wallow over there.
The logical consequence of preferring her not to be in the country is the acceptance that we should export our problems to somewhere else that don’t believe it is their problem. What’s your justification for this being acceptable?

I too would prefer she stayed abroad along with every other terrorist and serious criminal but the consequences make this unacceptable as far as I’m concerned.

I believe if some intelligent bods (on here) adopted a slightly less magisterial tone, they might have more success persuading the 'unenlightened'... but (I'm afraid) they just can't help making themselves sound like supercilious cunts and thus completely misreading the room... just a thought

What, so if the people who know what they’re talking about didn’t call out the people who don’t know what they’re talking about for spouting shite about stuff they don’t understand, everything would be okay?

if only someone had suggested that in the Brexit thread

Imagine that for a second, simply disagreeing.

Can we renounce the citizenship to travelling rag fans if they get to the Europa League final this season?

What, so if the people who know what they’re talking about didn’t call out the people who don’t know what they’re talking about for spouting shite about stuff they don’t understand, everything would be okay?

if only someone had suggested that in the Brexit thread
I think we did, we were met with screeches of "PROJECT FEAR!!!1!!1" and "ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!!1!!!1!!"

The girl’s got nothing to worry about really has she, she has her health

She could be starting 16 weeks of Chemo on Wednesday for a cancer that’s ultimately incurable, followed by a stem cell transplant in the autumn like my missus so apologies if I really couldn’t give a fuck about the girl

Sue worked her arse off for 30+ years in the NHS and got Cancer as a retirement present.. Good eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.