Shamima Begum

The notion that she presents a more real and credible danger to this country than the numerous other ISIS defectors that have been allowed to return to the UK is clearly absurd. She is evidently not very bright, but obviously should face justice over here, as someone born in this country. To try and rid ourselves of that responsibility is shameful and pathetic. Even fucking Jacob Rees-Mogg can see that.
It’s also really fucking small time. To think, we used to be a great world power, and now we have a government trying to palm off its responsibilities to placate a number of its citizens who are scared of a moronic female who has all the intelligence and menace of a rabbit.

The fucking embarrassing state of this country.

It’s also really fucking small time. To think, we used to be a great world power, and now we have a government trying to palm off its responsibilities to placate a number of its citizens who are scared of a moronic female who has all the intelligence and menace of a rabbit.

The fucking embarrassing state of this country.

Nail on the head. We have literally turned into little Britain.

I believe if some intelligent bods (on here) adopted a slightly less magisterial tone, they might have more success persuading the 'unenlightened'... but (I'm afraid) they just can't help making themselves sound like supercilious cunts and thus completely misreading the room... just a thought

I just think they’re so consumed by their hatred of her, specifically, that any logic or reason seems to go out of the window.
I think some of The hate towards her is bordering on the unhinged. Utterly depressing and vile.
Personally I would rather live on a street full of Shamimas than a street full of her haters. I’d honestly feel safer and more at home.

I believe if some intelligent bods (on here) adopted a slightly less magisterial tone, they might have more success persuading the 'unenlightened'... but (I'm afraid) they just can't help making themselves sound like supercilious cunts and thus completely misreading the room... just a thought

We are now all scared little boys now apparently.

No other reasons as to why she shouldn’t be allowed back are to be listened too or entertained.

Run with the scared little boys line and as you say, sound oh so superior about it all.

Meanwhile back in the real world, she is living her days out in a fucking tent!

We are now all scared little boys now apparently.

No other reasons as to why she shouldn’t be allowed back are to be listened too or entertained.

Run with the scared little boys line and as you say, sound oh so superior about it all.

Meanwhile back in the real world, she is living her days out in a fucking tent!
People pay good money for glamping

I doubt it, there’s a lot of cross purposes in this particular debate. On other topics you might have a point, although now we’re at the point of actual actions and damage being done with a few of those, I do get why some might find it harder to take a conciliatory approach.

I don’t remember ever seeing anyone actually changing their opinion on something due to a debate on a forum though. There’s a separate discussion topic to be had just on that tbh!

Seems there’s a few on here who can’t understand this very straightforward point. Either that or they’ve convinced themselves that she’s a cross between Professor Moriarty, Harold Shipman and Osama Bin Laden so it’s worth making our country look stupid and lose goodwill with other friendly countries just to keep her out.
It seems you haven't a clue what others think or pretend not to.

And goodwill with other countries? Pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.