Shamima Begum

Have you ever had anyone of your family took away by murder ? I have and it fucking hurts
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't want to imagine what that feels like.

But do you not see the flaw inherent on allowing the bereaved to decide criminal sentences?

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't want to imagine what that feels like.

But do you not see the flaw inherent on allowing the bereaved to decide criminal sentences?
Thank you for that . Maybe I’m being abit rash about it but if she was an innocent girl who regretted it I’d say she deserves another chance but she embraced the culture and thrived on being a member of daesh and it was only when the kingdom fell that she wanted out . Probably shouldn’t have said to shoot her but I’ve always jumped in with both feet

Thank you for that . Maybe I’m being abit rash about it but if she was an innocent girl who regretted it I’d say she deserves another chance but she embraced the culture and thrived on being a member of daesh and it was only when the kingdom fell that she wanted out . Probably shouldn’t have said to shoot her but I’ve always jumped in with both feet

It was a bit much for a Sunday morning…

So if the ICJ finds that Israel has committed genocide can we strip British Jews serving in the IDF of their citizenship on basis they will be entitled to Israeli citizenship?
If Begum can have her citizenship removed by the Home Secretary, then every person in the UK with an possible entitlement to citizenship of another country can theoretically have their citizenship arbitrarily removed by the Home Secretary. That probably covers about a quarter of the population which includes all Jews, nearly every person with a foreign parent and quite a few with a foreign grandparent depending on the laws of each country.

If Begum can have her citizenship removed by the Home Secretary, then every person in the UK with a possible entitlement to citizenship of another country can theoretically have their citizenship arbitrarily removed by the Home Secretary. That probably covers about a quarter of the population which includes all Jews, nearly every person with a foreign parent and quite a few with a foreign grandparent depending on the laws of each country.
We are not citizens but SUBJECTS. Sums it up really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.