Shamima Begum

How does she qualify for Dutch citizenship?
She doesn’t. Her claim is based upon being married to a Dutch citizen, but as they never lived together in Holland she has no legal right to apply. Basically a Hail Mary that they’ll go soft on her and take her in.

Is he not dead? So application as a widow?
Nah he’s alive in a Syrian prison.

They should have put her infront of a firing range and be done with her . Anyone supporting such a barbaric regime as Isis have no love for the west and cannot be saved .
Yeah that isn't how it works in a civilised nation.

You called ISIS barbarians and rightly so, we are not though, so we foĺlow international law and judicial process we don't excecute people (even if we don't enforce it elsewhere)

Last edited:
They should have put her infront of a firing range and be done with her . Anyone supporting such a barbaric regime as Isis have no love for the west and cannot be saved .
Yes, 15 year olds can be saved. She won't be reintegrated into our society so we'll never know if she is reformed, but I like to think she has been.

Yeah that isn't how it works in a civilised nnation.

You called ISIS barbarians and rightly so, we are not though, so we foĺlow international law and judicial process we don't excecute people (even if we don't enforce it elsewhere)
Perhaps that’s a flaw in our system then. The only reason she denounced her views was because it all came tumbling down for her . Sorry but I’ve got no tolerance for terrorists who rejoice in seeing innocent people beheaded . Hope she fucking rots in hell .

Perhaps that’s a flaw in our system then. The only reason she denounced her views was because it all came tumbling down for her . Sorry but I’ve got no tolerance for terrorists who rejoice in seeing innocent people beheaded . Hope she fucking rots in hell .
Do you think she should have faced a firing squad at 15?

Yes, 15 year olds can be saved. She won't be reintegrated into our society so we'll never know if she is reformed, but I like to think she has been.
If she was sincere she would have attempted to get out of Syria before daesh got defeated but she jumped ship when she knew it was all over .

Do you think she should have faced a firing squad at 15?
If she committed atrocities then yes . Don’t forget she wasn’t just a daesh wife she openly enforce there views also recruited other girls into this regime . Maybe at the beginning she was a rabbit caught in the headlights but that soon changed . You need to remember these are not your average 15 year old kids . A totally different topic do you think that James burgers killers should have been allowed to live and walk the streets again because I don’t .

If she committed atrocities then yes . Don’t forget she wasn’t just a daesh wife she openly enforce there views also recruited other girls into this regime . Maybe at the beginning she was a rabbit caught in the headlights but that soon changed . You need to remember these are not your average 15 year old kids . A totally different topic do you think that James burgers killers should have been allowed to live and walk the streets again because I don’t .
In answer to your question, yes I do, although one of them has since proved he should probably be retained indefinitely.

I find it astonishing that anyone can support the execution of a child. Even in late Victorian times this didn’t occur because there was a recognition that young people are far more capable of redemption, and are less responsible for their actions than an adult who should bear far more responsibility for them and is (most likely) much less capable of changing their behaviour.

Given you support it, would you be happy to be part of the firing squad that executed her as a 15 year old?

In answer to your question, yes I do, although one of them has since proved he should probably be retained indefinitely.

I find it astonishing that anyone can support the execution of a child. Even in late Victorian times this didn’t occur because there was a recognition that young people are far more capable of redemption, and are less responsible for their actions than an adult who should bear far more responsibility for them and is (most likely) much less capable of changing their behaviour.

Given you support it, would you be happy to be part of the firing squad that executed her as a 15 year old?
Think we see things differently fella . Maybe we should lets the families of victims decide the law .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.