Shauny drinking with West Ham players last night

stonerblue said:
bugsyblue said:
Just heard off my friend who is a pap, that Shaun was in the Mayfair hotel with some West Ham players who were on a 'team building' night out before moving on to Funky Buddha. Apparently the West Ham players were getting very irrrate with the photographers, before they ran into their waiting car. Surely Shaun had training today so what's he doing in London?

Sorry MOD's I've edited out my swear word in title!

so to re-cap,
you presume he had training today and he wasn't there.
you presume it's impossible to drive from London to Manchester in time to attend training the following morning/afternoon.

Can your 'pap friend' give us a pic SWP lickin charlie off a ten grand a night tranny.

Seems like more than a handful of posters can't fuckin wait to spew out their ill-informed opinions on SWP.

Well here is an informed opinion. He cant pass, he is losing his pace, he is predictable and cannot dribble past a player to save his life, he lets his tosser of a step father slag the club and its staff off without distancing himself from these comments, he cannot survive on 60k a week, he said it was like coming home after he failed big time at Chelski but didnt shed many tears when he left. However, having said all that he simply isnt good enough for where our team are heading.

Shaun is still one of the best wingers in England and the league.

It is the City "fans" that need to sort themselves out.

Corky said:

He isnt playing like one at the moment, his form, his greed and his dads comments have pissed a lot of fans off. He is getting some harsh treatment on here at the moment but nobody can say he hasn`t brought some of this onto himself.

Ticket For Schalke said:
How easy has shaun been able to read recently, even i no which way he'staking it before he does.
Yeah, i was talking about this with all the lads at the game on Monday night. He does the same thing every time. He doesn't even put any disguise on it. You can tell from his body shape that he is waiting for a moment to jink to the right. Incredibly easy to stop. He's a one trick pony, and his trick doesn't even work. Bye bye SWP.

bridgeblue said:
Corky said:

He isnt playing like one at the moment, his form, his greed and his dads comments have pissed a lot of fans off. He is getting some harsh treatment on here at the moment but nobody can say he hasn`t brought some of this onto himself.

get off his back just coz we have got a bit of money know we forget about the players who really want to be there for city, he will come good every player has a blip!

Corky said:

He's the 5th best ENGLISH winger, 6th if Milner played on the wing.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Corky said:

Won us the game againast Egypt when Walcott failed.

5th best is a very good player isn't it, even though I would have him in the top 1 for all round play.

Corky said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Won us the game againast Egypt when Walcott failed.

5th best is a very good player isn't it, even though I would have him in the top 1 for all round play.

5th best in the league yeah, but not the 5th English best.

dannyf said:
get off his back just coz we have got a bit of money know we forget about the players who really want to be there for city, he will come good every player has a blip!

This is little city mentality, just because a player might be a hard working blue, doesn't mean he's good enough for where our owner (and most fans I know, who realise where we are headed) wants to be.

I've nowt against SWP, but he has lost pace, his one real trick, its not a blip, and he mostly, no almost always, takes the wrong option these days. I'd love him to be good enough, but the simple truth is that no matter how much effort he puts in, he isn't quite good enough for where we need to be.

As for having a night out in London on his day off, good on you Shaun, no problem with me.

Sweep i still love you and dispite what all these fools are saying you will get your mojo back it will be alright right right right, alright right right right, two against the spuds and the winner in the Derby and all will be forgiven ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.