Shauny. Shauny, Shauny

He's only got himself and his old man to blame for this downward spiral. He could have knuckled down last season and tried to force his way into Mancini's plans, instead he seemed more concerned that he was being mugged off on 65k per week.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Freestyler said:
Had an absolute nightmare today, he got knocked off the ball, he kept falling over, i can't say he even settled into the game.

he just looked like a schoolboy who was thrown in with the big boys, looked clueless, haven't a clue what's up with the lad.

I still say the chelsea move ruined him, unfortunete circumstances at the time where he had to go, but it's ruined him.
He is still our Shaun. Fuck his Dad (who has ruined it for him as far as I and others know) he is our shaun. Still as talented, still as fast.

A voice of reason in a tidal wave of abuse...ok he looked out of sorts today, the FA Cup is a completely different game to Prem football - maybe this wasn't the game to bring him back to show what he has - which is class, skill, pace. The game just passed him by BUT that doesn't mean he is past it. Agree with Joycee, some of you are becoming a little spoiled with our wealth. A player has a bad game?? Ohhh get rid and sign another!! He is still our Shaun, and how quickly some of you forget.

BooksReject said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
He is still our Shaun. Fuck his Dad (who has ruined it for him as far as I and others know) he is our shaun. Still as talented, still as fast.

A voice of reason in a tidal wave of abuse...ok he looked out of sorts today, the FA Cup is a completely different game to Prem football - maybe this wasn't the game to bring him back to show what he has - which is class, skill, pace. The game just passed him by BUT that doesn't mean he is past it. Agree with Joycee, some of you are becoming a little spoiled with our wealth. A player has a bad game?? Ohhh get rid and sign another!! He is still our Shaun, and how quickly some of you forget.

Maybe your blue specs are blinding you. Do you realise how bad he was today? If you check through my post history you will see I have never abused a player before, always stuck up for them. He was so bad today. I can't even put it in words?

Yes I agree with you Sam, he had a shocker. I suppose I am guilty of wearing blue tinted shades, but I'm a blue, and won't apologise for that.

But a few other players had shockers today - its the nature of the Cup! All I am saying is that age old adage - class is permanent...pick him against Wolves and he could have a stormer!

And...he has his own song. Not many players have their own song. We can't get rid of him ;)

he's always been a player who needs a run of games and an arm round the shoulder - he'll get neither with us

but he'll go somewhere else and if he gets this, will flourish - good luck to him, don't care if he was shit today, he's done more than enough for us to deserve more respect, what happens when kompany/silva/de jong etc lose their edge, is this how we treat our players?

City Raider said:
he's always been a player who needs a run of games and an arm round the shoulder - he'll get neither with us

but he'll go somewhere else and if he gets this, will flourish - good luck to him, don't care if he was shit today, he's done more than enough for us to deserve more respect, what happens when kompany/silva/de jong etc lose their edge, is this how we treat our players?

Well summed up. This is unfortunately how Bluemoon treats it's players - Football Manager style. I love Shauny and all he has done for us. So he had a bad game today...like I said, so did a few others out there. Fabulous squad player IMHO

BooksReject said:
City Raider said:

Well summed up. This is unfortunately how Bluemoon treats it's players - Football Manager style. I love Shauny and all he has done for us. So he had a bad game today...like I said, so did a few others out there. Fabulous squad player IMHO

No. He is a legend and always will be. He will be remembered from that shining light he gave us in the dark times. But that doesn't mean we should stick with him, otherwise we might still have David Brightwell playing for us!!

Haha! David Brightwell....Sam you have summed up how far we have come since those days. We need a squad of players capable of competing in FA Cup, Champions League (we hope) Premiership, League Cup......Shauny would be a star in any of the teams in the Prem (maybe bar 3...) and we know what he can do.

Like I said, a great squad player :)

2-1 first half with him

0-1 without him second half.

He never gets more than 20 mins in his correct postion on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.