Shay Given to Arsenal (merged)

Oh my god i so hope Shay goes to Arsenal, they'd seriously be contenders for 1st then, and he really deserves something like that. As much as i like Hart and i think he's done great against Spurs it's so ungrateful to dump a keeper that has consistently done great last season on the bench.

vamps said:
Oh my god i so hope Shay goes to Arsenal, they'd seriously be contenders for 1st then, and he really deserves something like that. As much as i like Hart and i think he's done great against Spurs it's so ungrateful to dump a keeper that has consistently done great last season on the bench.

Hang on, you want Shay to join Arsenal to make them contenders for something that we want? Have a word with yourself, I'm one of Shay's biggest fans but he needs to get a grip instead of throwing his toys out the pram and we certainly shouldn't be letting him join a rival club.

vamps said:

Fucking headcase!

I know,why don't you go outside and see if there are any old ladies need help crossing the road..... do gooding prick.

Have you chaps considered building an underground cellar at your training ground where you could lock up all your non-playing squad members who are still under contract, thereby ensuring they do not have an adverse influence on this seasons campaign?

My auntie works for some company ( I don't pay attention to which one ) but I do knw shay given owns something there I don't knw what but he owns something . He goes out with my aunties colleague and has told him he would go to arsenal if joe hart is number 1 . He goes out with shay quite alot and used to go out with both his and his mrs but then he didn't like shays mrs as she was rather bossy apparently . So my auntie told me this and she has no strong interest in football so I thought I'd just let you know . Whether it's true i dnt knw , I'm just passing on what i was told . Could be a game of chinese whispers for all I know but it sounded pretty genuine to me

Blue Elmo said:
My auntie works for some company ( I don't pay attention to which one ) but I do knw shay given owns something there I don't knw what but he owns something . He goes out with my aunties colleague and has told him he would go to arsenal if joe hart is number 1 . He goes out with shay quite alot and used to go out with both his and his mrs but then he didn't like shays mrs as she was rather bossy apparently . So my auntie told me this and she has no strong interest in football so I thought I'd just let you know . Whether it's true i dnt knw , I'm just passing on what i was told . Could be a game of chinese whispers for all I know but it sounded pretty genuine to me

This is what happens when care in the community goes wrong.

Blue Elmo said:

what???<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
vamps said:

what???

Gooner at work would not stop whinging about how we were "hoarding" players and how dare we prefer to up G ........ we interrupt this message for an importhant announcement.

THE BOYS HAVE SCORED V SPURS!

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Elmo said:

what???

Basically my auntie works with someone who goes out with shay given and apparently he has told him that he would go to arsenal if he isnt number one at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.