Shay - he's leaving

Far as I'm concerned he can go wherever he wants and never come back.
He's spit his dummy and instead of manning up and fighting for his place,
he'd rather fuck off using the excuse of keeping his international place.
Load of crap, he wouldn't lose his Ireland place in a million years, even if
he only played half the games. Gone way down in my estimation.

Harry Godwin said:

Tend to agree,should find his bollocks and fight for his place

Joe was and is always the better keeper for me.

Harry Godwin said:

Hart threatened to leave ALL SUMMER, it's ok for him to do that with 15 yrs ahead of him but not for Given when he's at his peak with a few years left? Get a fucking clue you dribbling zombie.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
flb said:
Harry Godwin said:

Given could contribute more to this club with no bollocks than another 10 thousand of your pathetic posts. Loser.

then I think it's a keeper really limited.
good as shotstopper , but very very poor on high balls and distribution. too poor for a top team.

calculated said:
Harry Godwin said:

Hart threatened to leave ALL SUMMER, it's ok for him to do that with 15 yrs ahead of him but not for Given when he's at his peak with a few years left? Get a fucking clue you dribbling zombie.

-- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm --

flb said:

Given could contribute more to this club with no bollocks than another 10 thousand of your pathetic posts. Loser.
Hi Shay. Good luck in the SPL, mate.

flb said:
Harry Godwin said:

Not sure I agree with that tbh, I think Hart & Given were as good as eahc other, and they are both really good. It was obvious that whever was 2nd choice was going to want to leave as they are too good to sit on the bench. I think we've made the right decision starting with Hart, because if he keeps his form & his fitness, he could easily be our keeper for the next 10 - 15 years.

far away hills are green...

Birmingham City: Time to drop Joe Hart? Fans have their say
Tippawan: Now I think he has to be rested. He was responsible for the Sunderland goal and the pressure we came under in the last 10 minutes.
BlueTruenTrue2: Doyle played better than Hart last time we came up(fewer errors) and everyone said he wasn't experienced enough for the EPL. Maik is a far safer keeper.
Mez: He has made at least one huge flap/ boob in every match, which makes him look poor. Shot stopping kicking etc fine..but he looks like Calamity James of 10 yrs ago at the moment.

^ Must be one of the Irish Mafia who overprotect any Irish player. Next will be calling for us to sign Keith Andrews!

Hart > Given

calculated said:

Tippawan: Now I think he has to be rested. He was responsible for the Sunderland goal and the pressure we came under in the last 10 minutes.
BlueTruenTrue2: Doyle played better than Hart last time we came up(fewer errors) and everyone said he wasn't experienced enough for the EPL. Maik is a far safer keeper.
Mez: He has made at least one huge flap/ boob in every match, which makes him look poor. Shot stopping kicking etc fine..but he looks like Calamity James of 10 yrs ago at the moment.

Just because you prefer one doesn't mean you have to pretend the other one's shit when he quite clearly isn't. I wonder how many comments there are on the net praising Joe's performances that you could have posted other than this biased drivel? They are both CITY's keepers you know.

calculated said:

I reckon those comments are from the start of the season. He wasn't so convincing early doors. He improved dramatically though and was rightly placed in the PFA team of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.