Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over all he has NOT been a disaster.

How do you know he puts the players on edge? Just not true. For all you know, Eddie careering out might do the same but he is made a hero. (I love Eddy BTW - just making a point)

people hopefully do make up their own minds but your posts come over as facts rather than opinions.

just for those who don’t know - KAREN REALLY DOES NOT LIKE BRAVO. But all comments on here are purely her opinion. Even though she never sees him play in the flesh
Jesus christ lol,i thought imo goes without saying,i don't dislike/hate any players,i want them all to do well because the team does well,i don't rate him as a player,he started well then got sent off and had no confidence in the prem after,he still doesn't,he owns the cups as it's a different pressure and he is good on pens,that last dig is not needed

Pep Guardiola on the hectic fixture schedule: "My words are not going to change it. Jose Mourinho has said the same, Jurgen Klopp. But the league decides and we have to play. I don’t have any confidence it will change. They don’t care..."

"It was like that in my first season. We played at Anfield and two days later Burnley at home, we played 70 minutes with 10 against 11 as well."

Pep Guardiola has insisted Sergio Aguero is still not ready to play a full 90 minutes. Guardiola: Sergio was out for a month and has had only four or five training sessions."

Pep Guardiola on whether Joao Cancelo will be at #ManCity beyond January: "I hope so, I think so, yeah."

Lots about the cl and john

@fernandinho on whether #ManCity could finish outside the top four: “Yes, of course. We have to be honest with ourselves - we are playing another competition now. We fight for the Champions League next year.”

“We have to be realistic. If we play more games like Wolves, we are going to lose more games and be in a bad position. We have to improve, we have to play better, to concede less chances to the opponents..."

“We have to do more and try to win our games and at least secure second. It’s hard, especially after Wolves, but if you start to complain, it becomes harder. The most important thing is to try to be ready in the head, be focused and be strong mentally..."

“In the end, the mind controls the body. It’s going to be a test for us to see how we react. I hope everyone can be ready for Sheffield United. We have to win.”

Have just checked the sky sport listings and cant find it. Do u know what channel number it is please
It appears that the City site was wrong saying it was on Sky Sports 2. That Channel doesn't even exist.

The first two matches tomorrow are on Main Event and Premier League channels.

Last edited:
Jesus christ lol,i thought imo goes without saying,i don't dislike/hate any players,i want them all to do well because the team does well,i don't rate him as a player,he started well then got sent off and had no confidence in the prem after,he still doesn't,he owns the cups as it's a different pressure and he is good on pens,that last dig is not needed

yeah. You’re right, last comment was uncalled for but honestly, if you sat near me & heard what some so-called City fans shout at Bravo, the names they call him & the way they actually enjoy mocking him (it seems to be more fun to them than watching the team) you would feel as I do.

they really are embarrassing & have no concept of how players need the support of their own - so called - fans.

As someone has commented on here, it is the same type of behaviour that was directed at Richard Edgehill who also did not deserve such treatment from his own fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.