Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see a good response from the lads.

Sheffields a good side though, havent lost away the whole year

Who knows what city will turn up tomorrow? Sheff will be a tough nut. We can rotate more than them so hope it plays in our favour. Our defence scares me shitless though.

Tight and exhausting win in a ground probably very flat atmospherewise, more because a 6pm on sunday is really a stupid time.

I think var will be in our favour today, the premier league have messed up big time and the title race is already over so will want to see that gap closed a bit. #cynicism

Tight and exhausting win in a ground probably very flat atmospherewise, more because a 6pm on sunday is really a stupid time.

Which was the clubs doing by the way, which makes it very tight to get back to SWales on public transport. Guess I will be an early leaver today :)

Which was the clubs doing by the way, which makes it very tight to get back to SWales on public transport. Guess I will be an early leaver today :)

I know it was and still don't believe an extra 2-3hrs rest from the last game by playing 6pm instead of 3/4pn makes any difference to the palyers performances today.

Only affects the fans and fucks them about.

Last edited:
I know it was and still don't believe an extra 2-3hrs rest from the last game by playing 6pn instead of 3/4pn makes any difference to the palyers performances today.

Only affects the fans and fucks them about.

My understanding this was not about rest but about beaming this overseas. I think all of us who come distance are struggling with these crazy kick off times. This one was self-inflicted. Anyway let’s get back to winning ways today.

Coverage Info
(UK)
No live TV coverage
Live text, audio and stats at mancity.com
mcfc-author-avatar.ashx

MCFC Editorial

Sat 28 Dec 2019, 10:12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.