Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently overseas and my Iptv box is down, don't fancy venturing to a bar at 1am so looking for a method of watching on my iPad or phone if anyone can help. Don't really mind paying.

Just can’t see us keeping a clean sheet. Pep won’t change his decision on Dinho playing CB but it’s costing us dearly. We wouldn’t be any worse defensively with any combination we have available at CB but we would be considerably better with dinho in cm protecting the back four.

Play the same team again, give them a chance to make amends. But if they fuck it up then tell them that's the last time you play for us, the obvious ones anyway. Enough is enough. We need some more intelligence in the side, too many dullards for me.

Have we, or have we not established whether this match is being broadcast by any of the UK companies? The OS says not, and I'm inclined to believe the OS. In France it's on RMC Sports (if you want a useless piece of information as far as the vast majority are concerned…)

Last edited:
I think we will see a good response from the lads.

Sheffields a good side though, havent lost away the whole year

They have never played a home team like us either, though?

I've watched them. United scored three against them.

Even though we are tired, we can rotate better than any other club.

No excuses. I expect three or four goals to the good.

Sheffield United probably have the smallest squad in the league. Can see them being leggy for this one. KDB & Aguero came off early so should both start. They defend well but unlike Wolves, they dont have the pace to get in behind. The only way I can see them getting a goal is from, ahem, set pieces. Bravo doesn't exactly fill me with confidence but we gain nothing if we don't support him whilst hes playing for us.

I'd say 3-0 but you just never seem to know these days.

By the way, the team worked like maniacs against Wolves. They're not complacent, they're not not putting in the effort. I believe that KDB either made a slight sign to the bench, or Pep guessed that he was dead on his feet. He had to take him off at that point, and we had to deal with it. We didn't, and I'm still hurting from that one — the worst defeat of the season, in my opinion.
The problem was/is not about lack of effort, and I have no doubt they will put in a shift against Sheffield United. Nobody in that team is ‘lazy’. If they were, Pep would see it, and they'd be out like a shot.

Back to good old dodgy streams today for coverage ! Sky can have their Fat Fwank and jurgen the German love in , I will happily watch us on a station I have no idea what language the commentary is in and enjoy it .

I can’t go today so advise on how to watch would be most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.