Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

My take from yesterday, Tickle Rashford’s knee and it’s a penalty ,blatantly rugby tackle Haaland no penalty . Really have no idea what the purpose of VAR is apart from protecting certain clubs .Three wins out of three while bedding in new players and missing key players . Unfortunately we still have the JCL brigade who think we should perform like the Harlem Globetrotters week in and week out .

Yeah I don't understand City fans saying this, our possession football is mesmerising, I fucking love it.
Imagine a team coming to your joint and not letting you have barely a kick. I love it.
Thank You Pep. Nobody else could do this.
Let’s face it, a growing number of clubs in the Premier League are now using the same tactics against us, 5 at the back protected by 3 midfielders. Our possession and movement is the only real way to break this down and I don’t think that there is another team in the league capable of doing it like we do. Pep is a tactical genius and getting a result like we did yesterday is why we are champions!

How the fuck does Harland keep his cool getting jumped on when the ball is nowhere near him??

How the fuck does Harland keep his cool getting jumped on when the ball is nowhere near him??
Haaland ran into Robinson who stood his ground. The only one jumping on Haaland yesterday was your fan when you scored

Sure Jack is a top bloke and I know what he does for people . To answer the question it’s historical due to his Villa days . Thick morons always need a reason to hate

Fair enough if it’s for something he’s done on the pitch.

I know he scored. But I'm a bit worried about Erling. It's not as if he's missing absolute sitters, most of the time. But last year, he was scoring from any half-chance, sometimes from a quarter-chance. That's not happening. Let's hope it clicks.
Last season in his first 3 games he scored 2-0-1

He then scored back to back hatricks

Haaland ran into Robinson who stood his ground. The only one jumping on Haaland yesterday was your fan when you scored
He was wrestled to the ground in the area at least three times with the ball nowhere near him , i like a game of rugby but we were playing with a different shaped ball , not that you lot seen much of it.

He was wrestled to the ground in the area at least three times with the ball nowhere near him , i like a game of rugby but we were playing with a different shaped ball , not that you lot seen much of it.
I'm quite happy with how we played yesterday (apart from Larouchi's late brainfart). Man City are the best team in the world we are never going to outplay you. This season will be a struggle, especially since Ndiaye - our star player has left. Burnley tried playing their usual game against you two weeks ago and were rolled over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.