Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Happy to lump some cash into this too...

Hopefully it will be something spectacular when finished!

Just pop down the club and ask to speak to Cook he must be fluent in Arabic now.

But seriously I am sure there are people at the club that will help. Don’t for get to send me a pm when the collection starts.

We deserve this

Well done all the City FANS

buzzing - 4th can and a spliff has worked

Did I mention the signings

warpig said:
kinky, is there a paypal account set up for this yet?

Not yet but there will be very soon,

The club has written back to me today (Wed 15th July) basically welcoming the idea and saying they will do all they can to help us. They are delighted with what we are proposing to do and our suggestion has been passed on to Mubarak and Mansour who (they said) have been genuinely touched by the goodwill emanating from City fans (in general) and also particularly from this forum.

I have been asked to wait for another oifficial to contact me about sizes; then we can get it priced and then we can have the account. Ric may help us with the PayPal account on here and make it a sticky. Then we have to play our part so dig deep, it's the least we can do.

More as it comes lads and lasses,

KBN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.