shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

FantasyIreland said:
not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:
The papers reporting today that mancini went to Italy straight after the match yesterday. Could just be the first opportunity he's been able to return home to see his family since Xmas/new year, but I'm sure others may read something else into this.

Dzeko is currently skiing in Bosnia so I'm assuming they've all been given time off or a few days. Although I'm surprised City have ok'd him goingo a ski resort mid season! He's been tweeting photos on the ski lift & in his ski gear all day.

Reminds me of the Royle days when they were all on the piste.......

Don't know what the attraction is with skiing anyway.

As an experience, it's alright at the beginning.....but then it all goes downhill after that.

Not sure if I missed something,has it been confirmed or can anyone confirm what txiki begiristain was doing in brazil the other week?

SPIDERBOY said:
Not sure if I missed something,has it been confirmed or can anyone confirm what txiki begiristain was doing in brazil the other week?

He was consulting with his scouting network apparently, we're trying to get first option on talented South American kids. Not as glamorous as the Neymar or Paulinho links but possibly beneficial long-term.

We're very quiet again in this window as we were in the last until the final day. Liverpool, Chelsea, and Spurs all look to be active, United rumoured to be close to Zaha. If we do no business I'm not sure how it will be perceived - having enough already or hesitance to back Mancini based on the poor progress of our season/his future?

LoveCity said:
SPIDERBOY said:

He was consulting with his scouting network apparently, we're trying to get first option on talented South American kids. Not as glamorous as the Neymar or Paulinho links but possibly beneficial long-term.

We're very quiet again in this window as we were in the last until the final day. Liverpool, Chelsea, and Spurs all look to be active, United rumoured to be close to Zaha. If we do no business I'm not sure how it will be perceived - having enough already or hesitance to back Mancini based on the poor progress of our season/his future?

Thanks mate,just didn't hear anything about why he was over there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.